Jerry - Week 2

CeCiMom

float float cause he is old

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jerry seems to know the girls are all nuts! He told Jesse today. He told Jesse that Libra is the ring leader.

I agree with you, joyami! I have been very down on Jerry, but he told Jesse he "could not be his real self" around the girls...which means Jerry is putting on "the dumb old guy" act to make the girls think he's a dummy. I'm glad Jerry and pin headed Jesse have enough sense to know Libra is a hugh threat!!!! Wish Steven would win POV comp and Jesse would put Libra up!!! That would be hilarious!!!

after watching a few of his convo

out of all hg he seem to have best read on all hg

imho the smartest hg there

yep

A few hours ago, Jerry and Jessie had a confab and both agreed that Libra was too bossy and she had to go soon....Jerry told Jesse he was putting on his "old man act" to "layback"...Jesse agreed Libra is bad news. But Michelle won Veto Comp, probably won't use it....Somebody needs to loose Libra...

Daanngggg.... Jerry just went up on my list! THEY WOULD HAVE THE NUMBERS!

Votes Against Libra: Angie, Steven/Dan, Jerry, Renny, Keesha, Memphis, Possibly Michelle

Votes Against Steven/Dan: Libra, Ollie, April

Edit: I forgot Libra couldn't vote!

Votes Against Libra: Angie, Steven/Dan, Jerry, Renny, Keesha, Memphis, Possibly Michelle

Votes Against Steven/Dan: Ollie, April

If Michelle did use PoV and Jessie put Libra up against Steven... Libra could go home! They would have the votes and then that would put Michelle in the line of fire with Jessie! Angie, Steven, and Dan would be safe!

Jessie isn't going to put Libra up. That would be dumbest thing ever. If Jessie got rid of her, he would be the next target. Removing Libra from the house will put his allies in bad position. No one is going to come after Memphis, Ollie, and maybe even Keesha if Libra is around before sequester.

If Libra went... Wouldn't only April and HOllie be after Jessie? It was Jerry's idea... Renny has no allie and is after Jessie already... Angie, Memphis, and Michelle are in his alliance. Steven and Dan would be grateful! I think it would be a big power move! Plus Angie has close ties to Steven and Dan and could easily pull them in with her alliance. Keesha is a floater so she wouldn't want to be with the minority April/HOllie...

It wouldn't be a big power move. He knows that Libra isn't gunning for him or his buddies. Let Angie, Steven, and Dan become more powerful and Jessie will be out the door behind Libra. They're a threat to him. Jessie should stick to the plan. It doesn't matter how bossy Libra can be, she's only one person. At the moment, she's not working against him.

Ginger

Put him in the jackshack, spin it around and see if he finds his way back to the DR.

Can we seriously stop talking about Jerry visiting the jack shack, I don't have enough $$$ for the therapy that would require... Thanks :)

Archived