Ollie - Week 2

CeCiMom

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

but thats all he has :lol:

I thought he had just lost it right before going in the house... I thought I read or heard that somewhere... Could be wrong on that though...

This is from the first paragraph of his bio on CBS:

As the son of a preacher, Ollie grew up in a strict Pentecostal family where, in his father's church, faith healing and speaking in tongues were practiced. His father is his hero because he totally supported his entire family - his mother, three sisters and two brothers for two decades. Ollie fondly calls his family the "Black Brady Bunch." To this day, Ollie does not drink, smoke or curse; staying true to the values he was raised with as a child.

I'd heard that he lost his virginity and said he was going to makeup for lost time. I wonder if his family has heard about him and April yet? Out of love and respect for his family, why did he have to do "it" while doing BB?

I have no respect for him (or April) at all.......

jmho :pixiedust:

This is where I heard it at Yana:

It shows all the HGs and Julie mentions Ollie loosing his virginity. And Ollie's statement make me believe he's had a few women.....Hope he isn't germy!

You can see Ollie at the 2:11 mark.

:pixiedust:

LOL LenRay.....;)

I know they have condoms.....Steven was playing with one and put it on Keesha's pillow. April is stupid if she didn't insist on Ollie wearing one. Oh well, we've seen lots of stupid HGs over the years....why should BB10 be any different?

jmho :pixiedust:

I don't know but I thought I heard the ripping of the condom pkg, put then got confused when I thought I heard April say pull out...

She said that!?! Too much information! :eek::lol2::eek::lol2:

I'm blown away by these people either not knowing the cameras are on them at all times...or their audacity at not caring about this all being aired on feeds and youtube.

Was Matt and Nat the first to go "all the way" in the BB house? I don't get the live feeds, so I don't know all the background stuff. My question is this... Did BB9 set some kind of standard for skank behavior? Is this what we have to look forward to from now on? I mean, come on... is there nobody applying for BB that has some dignity? You people are there to play a game, not hook up. What you do on your own after the show is your business. I watch BB to be entertained and I purposely avoid the feeds because I don't like the spoilers and this kind of stuff, but somehow, I always hear about it anyway.

I am by no means a prude, it just turns my stomach when people act like friggen dogs that need a hose turned on them.

Ollie is a LOOOOSER and April is a Class 'A' SKANK!

Let's face it, BB encourages showmance. Look at all the condoms the provide to the houseguests and I think, they give them the incentive to do so.

Archived