ollie.jpg

Hometown: Minneapolis, MN via Des Moines, IA

Marital Status: Single

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/b...llie_10/bio.php

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TOOL

So totally disappointed in Ollie... I really hope that it doesn't cause people who are on the fence about christianity to jump off on the other side of the fence since he said "my word is all I have" and he ia preacher's kid! finger009.gif (hope the smiley doesn't offend anyone... I thought it was funny!)

Very much agreed... HOllie is actually in a good spot as much as I don't like it... As soon as he found out that Libra and April knew about Brian/HOllie/Dan, he ratted them out and joined Libra in selling them out... Now he's sitting tight with them....but I don't like his game and... Conservative Christian?! I have seen any of that so far...

I liked HOllie too in the beginning.

From his actions, I sort of believe that this kid has led a "sheltered" like being a preacher's kid. If it is true that he doesn't swear, cuss or drink then he probably hasn't been around many people that do (or at least not that often) and also probably doesn't have the experience of knowing how to successfully get out of a corner when backed into one. Hence the situation when Libra and April confronted him.

I'm really not getting this thing he has for April.

All in all, I think this guy is very "green".

I thought I liked him in the beginning, but now am not sure, I really do not have any strong dislike of him, I think he is "silly" gettin hooked up in a showmance. Yeah and first he said his word was all he has, but this is BB, your word does not mean much.

lol, since it has a smilly face i am assuning GMTA means sumthin good?? I am a dork Suez when it come to abreviations,lolol

I like him. Brian was my favorite guy so I was disappointed that he had to go and that Ollie had a hand in it but I also saw how cornered Ollie felt and knew he had no choice if he wanted to stay in the game but to roll over.

tool but looks like he may be around awhile

Archived