• Memphis
    • Michelle
    • Ollie
    • Renny - If NOT evicted
    • Steven

dan or racist steven

i think any of rest would go along with house mob(libra) and do their bidding

i think libra will win

well, so far there is not one guy that I am liking or think is even worthy of this game, , Dan, Jesse, Memphis, and even Steven are to cocky to the point of being smug, and I think it has to do with their personalities, their viewpoints. They are so opinionated thtat they are not seeing the important factors of the game at this point.

I would like Angie ior Keesha to get HOH. It is funny about Angie, I do not think she has strong convictions or that she is maybe capable of really gettin into this game and playing it. She really spends most of her time outside on the couch smoking, that is why we see her with the guys all the time, she always looks like "deer in the headlights " when the camera zooms in on her. So far she has underwhelmed me. Now Keesha I think is gonna be a breakout player, I liked it that she stood up last night for what she thought, and I do not think the rest of those girls are gonna be able to run her. I think if she had not been bunched up and miserable she may have been able to be less verbal about it, and more strategic.

thinking catistrophically UPV??? lollolol

^I think at this point, Memphis would probably do the easy thing and side with Libra and her zombies, which is a bad move for him. It will take people leaving and him being in a bit of a sticky spot to realize that he's on the outside of their little dictatorship and he needs people with him to stay alive

I want Steven to win. Cause I know he'll keep Angie, Dan, Keesha and Memphis safe. The early HoH winners never make it to the end... they're basically pawns for the winners.

I think Keesha will win. I don't think it was her plan to win anything early on... but, she might be feeling vulnerable after last night's fight. IMO, she'll stay in the HoH comp. as long as April/Ollie/Jessie are in the lead, if not... she'll dump it.

who will throw comp angie, renny, jessie,keesha,

Hmmm... not positive who Steven would nominate. I think it would be between HOllie, April, Michelle and Libra.

llibra and michelle

I want Angie to win but winning too soon might make her more of a target.

Angie seems to be the smartest person in the house.

So far we've seen hints of how well her mind contains lots of complicated data, whether it's pharmaceutical tech talk or just basic names.

She's trying to hide her smarts & that's why so many hate her so much.

Jessie could win but he seems incapable of 3-dimensional thinking. To him it's either good or bad, & he thinks himself good no matter what.

Memphis is a strong player , but not on mental comps.

Keesha, April, & Libra lack any mental focus what so ever.

Steven could win, but it still might be better for him to fly under the radar & float as far as he can which is also what Dan might do too.

Ollis could very well win but he is well liked by most everyone so it might be best to ride low for him as well.

If Renny stays I doubt she's capable of keeping up with any competitions, physical or mental. She's definitely a floater.

Michelle could win but with her big ego, & self centered loud attitude it would only help fuel a reason to put her out the following week.

I want Angie to win or one of the guys not in Maggie, I mean Libra's alliance.

As long as one of those four doesn't win (April, Maggie...I mean Libra, Keesha, Michelle) I will be semi-content. I don't think I want Ollie to win either because he seems to be sorta with them.

If Keesha would smarten the hell up I'd pull for her too.

Yeah... Angie is one of the smartest players in there... If she wins it would be good for her alliance, but not her. It would just make April and Libra hate her more and maybe a few others. Steven would be in the same boat.

Dan would do total destruction.

If Renny won by a miracle, I think Jessie would be an automatic but that's all is known.

April, Ollie, and Libra would go after Dan and Angie I think.

Memphis and Keesha would a good bet cause they would keep around Angie and Steven. Maybe Jerry and Libra on the block?

Personally I have no idea what is going on with Michelle and Jessie...

i dont get how we can declare angie one of smartest there

based on what?

she is hated by girls

probably will throw hoh thinking she is safe when she isnt by along shot

more likely to be on block if libra, ollie, april get hoh

Archived