• Libra
    • Memphis
    • Michelle
    • Ollie
    • Renny - If NOT evicted
    • Steven

HOllie CeCi... You think he's a HO? :giggle:

I can't take credit for that hun. ;)

I think it was Gingersnaps that came up with hOllie... I just added the capital H to emphasis the HO. :giggle:

But, I do think he's a bit of a ho (leaving room for him to get worse :lol:); a preacher's son who's not supposed to embarrass the family and within 5 days has broken his "word"... is trying to showmance his way into a new alliance... and finally in DR states you shouldn't be fooled by the preachers son, cause he's going to do anything he has to to win $500,000... which is basically what a ho does, isn't it?!?

We've only seen a couple days so far...we have no idea what Angie is/isn't capable of yet.

I think she seems to be a smart player so far...but obviously I reserve the right to change my mind...just an impression though based on conversations she's had with others...not a lot yet to support it. Probably some wishfull thinking too...;)

Just hope it is someone who will shake up the house even more I voted Dan for going to win it and Steven for who I want. I think Steven would make it interesting.

Lol. yes Melissa. I can see April complaining and falling early. I just don't think libra will have it in her or Renny... Ollie would be the tough one in that alliance...or possibly Michelle... it's so hard to keep up with alliances...

Archived