Bb10 Possible Cast Spoiler

ImIn

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought I saw a post by him a week ago, maybe it was an old one. I have not been able to be online, and so maybe it was an old thread I was reading. Yes we do know what he looks like soooo we will know. I would be stoaked if it was him, that would be so cool,lol

I did a search in members for oldguy....last post was in May....last visit was June 20. He lists his age as 72. (not 75 as in the spoiler)...so I'm going to assume that it is not him in the house (unless proven otherwise)...but it would be very cool if it were him.

It kind of feels weird to do a search and speculate about him...hopefully, if he finds out about us talking about him, he'll take it as a compliment.

BB could have Poetry Hour during After Dark. They could have OldGuy, sitting next to a fire, in a robe, smoking a pipe, spouting off limericks and quatraines. He would definately get America's Vote on everything.

If I'm not mistaken Old Guy was disgusted with the writer's strike Winter BB ... and kinda gave up on that one.

But, got a feeling he'll be baaaaaack - - just hope he pops in here from time to time.

(he 'classed up' the joint)

When I actually see a 75 year old on BB, then I will believe it.

I can't imagine Grodner taken that route, unless it means some really big controversy. She better watch herself with that one, while some thought it was hysterical for females to get verbally abused, most do not take kindly to elder abuse!!!!

As an afterthought and to be fair, I hope she doesn't have some crazy 75 year old in the house who verbally/physically assaults people. I won't find that amusing, either.

these season i hope bb finally balance the comps

there shouldnt be any reason one hg wins all the comps

you have older hg competing against younger hg in comps that clearly suit younger hg and bb keeping dishing out these comp week after week

usually those comps are the up for grabs comp crap shoot

the comps i am refering to is like the balance beam comp that james won

As for old guys not being able to hold their own - I got one word for you - RUDY (Survivor #1). If he can exist on an island - and win individual immunity once, I think old guys (and old gals) can sit in an air conditioned house. Not all competitions are physical!

All I know is it has to be better than BB9,

so we don't have a big goal to reach!!!

good luck to the contestants and may the best person win!!!

Woops, I'm not one the cast list, Darn it , well then let the second best person win!!

Hardly a man is now alive

Who will admit to being seventy-five.

If there is such a person on BB10

I'd rather not see his prune-like skin.

When I look in the mirror at my form and face

I don't see a guy with manly grace.

I see an old guy of seventy-two years

Who's long in the tooth and big of ears.

Running around half-naked on a tv show

I'd hear the others screaming Oh Please God - NO!

So I'll watch Big Brother as I have in the past

And thank the good Lord I'm not in the cast.

Oldguy!!!! You have made my day!!

We love you and we'd all love to see you on BB.

Archived