Jury

uvp

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Question - do we see the jury asking them the questions? I know it was done last night but do they show it on tape? I only watched last season so don't remember.

Guest RaineL

According to the boys the jury was very spiteful during their inquest I mean questioning last night.Very interesting how they are saying the only decent person on the jury had I AM GOD tatooed on his azz. I would love to be able to watch the full questioning. I bet I would probably form whole new opinions on those people.Good and bad.

IMO James was always a decent guy -- yes he's made a lot of stupid mistakes, but underneath it all I think he is a compassionate and caring person. So I'm not surprised that he handled the jury questioning well.

Tonight was just another shining example of why I cannot stand Chelsia and I am so glad that I will not have to see her face on my T.V. screen again!! What does whether or not Ryan is going to propose to Jen at the finale have to do with why she should vote for him to win? This is the tiny flaw I see in letting a jury of evicted houseguest decide who wins. I like the concept, because it adds another aspect to the game, in that you not only have to get the other houseguests out, but also have to make sure that they don't leave hating you. However, then you end up with idiots like Chelsia that want to base their decision on the fact that she didn't like your girlfriend so she doesn't want her to be able to enjoy the money either.

sheila was pos during q and a

imho i dont see where she gets that she did alot for adam

If Sheila believes in honesty and integrity than she should have admitted that she was all pissed that she got paired up with Frankenstiens son and really wanted what the other female hg got...a young stud.

Sheila is the most pathetic hg in BB history.

If Sheila believes in honesty and integrity than she should have admitted that she was all pissed that she got paired up with Frankenstiens son and really wanted what the other female hg got...a young stud.

Sheila is the most pathetic hg in BB history.

She has said many many times she was upset for getting paired with Adam and she wishes she had been paired up with Alex.

Loved Sheila and her honesty and the fact that she was not a trash talking drug user like many of them.

He said on tv that he never forgave that.

And I'm sure once she (and Sharon....and Natalie.....and Julie Chen.....and Chelsea....and any other female they discussed) hears all the absolute garbage that came out of his mouth about her body, body parts, sex life, etc she'll never forgive him either. No big loss there. He's disgusting.

hears all the absolute garbage that came out of his mouth about her body, body parts,

lol

I'm sure worse has been said about her "body parts." She permitted men to carry her pics into bathrooms and bedrooms and do/say who knows what else with them. Come on, she renewed herself being on this show. She was a washed up penthouse pet who got her old pics viewed once again.

While I am not passing judgment on her, to make her out to be some saint is ridiculous. She spread her legs for money and I am sure she has done her fair share of illegal drugs along the way. She does like to drink and I am sure her loss will be comforted with many more bottles of booze when she gets home.

I enjoyed watching Sheila on BBAD. She was one of the few females who acted with dignity and humor. Tooks the pranking very well.

I just don't understand why all the hate for her.

Easier for people to pick on the women sometimes I guess. The guys Ryan, Adam, Josh, James are in their present life drug using pieces of trash but Sheila is condemned for Penthouse pictures over 20 years ago.

I would love to have someone like Sheila as a friend.

It's my opinion Marty, just like the thousands of yours that I read on this board.

If you can choose friendship from viewing some person on a "reality" tv show than good for you. I like to get to know people "in real life" before I decide if I would be friends with them.

No one is condemning, but posing nude for some is not looked upon as "normal" behavior. But, people do what they have to do and because I do not know her personally, why she did it at that time is her business only. It does not mean that everyone will agree or disagree with it.

My major problem with Sheila was that she thought she was entitled to winning money because she believed she needed it more than the others. I have no use for the hg who spend three months in a house with strangers because they need money. If she went out and posed nude again for money I would have more respect for that. She cried over a son who she chose to leave for three months and left him in the care of a non-family member. Bottom line--Sheila is so full of crap---she wanted to resurrect herself, bring back her popular past. For someone who needs money, she sure gets around alot. Tanning salons, gyms and other things. I work hard for a living yet can't afford to waste money on menial crap like that.

Winning would have bought her another 15 minutes of fame, but she lost it and will forever bitch about it.

I have worked hard my whole life and I was a single mother from day one raising my child. I am not angry at Sheila because I was able to handle it better.

I don't hate her because she used the single mom card. I think Sheila is not a bad person but her concept of how to present herself may not be done well. I think she just doesn't know better then to seek sympathy. She was raised differently then many people and her concept on how to deal with it are different. She was on her own at age 14 and was in foster care most of her childhood. I think that she will have a wakeup call when reading the comments from people. I truly wish her the best in life.

She is not a bad person or person that should be labeled as the most pathetic HG in BB history.

know that

I think that she will have a wakeup call when reading the comments from people.

She's been warned NOT to read any of the crap at any forum or the comments on the UTube videos by lots of people on her MySpace page so I'm hoping she won't.......and I'm sure she'll be just fine. :party_smilie:

There have been far more people from the BB house that I think deserve the bashings than Sheila.

Marty I agree with you and I know what you meant when you say something about friendship, in other words , not wanting to be friends with soemone you only knew from the BB house but more an empathy to knowing as a single mom what is is like, even tho you may not have expressed it the same way sheila did or as much and not on national TV. Sheila is not a bad person, and especially just because she posed nude, that is sooo old hat as far as bringing someone down, Playboy and Penthouse are accepted forms of entertainment. I believe she prolly did have a rough growing up and is still in the learning process, I am sure she will learn from this experience that people in this world are cruel and unkind.

I never got that Sheila felt entitled, I just felt that she played the game the only way she knew how, and if her personality traits got on some peoples nerves, great, sometimes they got on my nerves, but I am not about to say she is sooo bad or the worst HG in BB history. I hope the best for her, I most definately think she played the wrong card, and the minute Chelseia said to her"don't play the single mom card", she should have heard that and acted upon it, but that does not make her the devil for being naieve and stupid for not hearing what Chelseia said.

Archived