Jury

uvp

this will be worst bb jury ever. i thought chelsia would be more calmer not one ounce bit calmer

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nat if she get evicted will be hazed

I was just going to ask, where the jury house was. Thanks Marty.

OMG, Chelsia and Josh are just as bad as when they were in the house. Poor Matt.

now i think about it nat has 0 shot to win bb

Like it or not Nat is out-playing the jury kids and YES, Sharon is the next to go (I Hope)!

Every year it's same, no one loves the winner but agrees thay played well to get to the finals...............

I wonder is these spiteful, skanky bunch will do the same........

How James said "I hate Nat & Ryan"....how childish, I actually like his gameplay until he started crying & feeling sorry for himself...............

Just Thinkin'.......

joyami:

I was just going to ask, where the jury house was. Thanks Marty.

OMG, Chelsia and Josh are just as bad as when they were in the house. Poor Matt.

I feel soooo Bad for Matty he is in hell ... Josh and Chelsia are the worst ...

I know Matt is happy to see them walk thru the door but I bet he didn't know they were such vile disgusting people ...

You know what seeing the jury made me realize?

How glad I was not to have seen Chelsia these last 2 weeks. I forgot what a nasty person she it.

She's just plain nasty. I didn't realize how much less tension there was without her in the house.

I hope we don't have to see much of her ever again.

Seeing Chelsia's wicked cackle from when she was evicted replayed 3 times in this episode was enough to make me sick... then seeing her in sequester just added to the nausea. She is just a nasty person, in all senses of the word. And Matt's "greeting" with them practically wrestling on the couch.... I just kept thinking, "Wow, they couldn't even wait to get the cameras off to get down and dirty." I know she said she wouldn't have sex with him, but I think she totally did. What do you all think?

i doubt it... after having james man meat, she probably wouldnt play with minifranks... *snicker*

and chelsia may be a rude person... she wasnt in denile on the sex issue.. she wasnt shy about the mambasnake shuffle with james unlike the holy roller natty denying about the bandcamp session with matt, i would love to see her face when she sees the video....

Archived