Jury

uvp

I am annoyed, I have been waiting all week to see Natalie go into the jury house to see their reactions and we didn't get that. :(

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it was lame

grodner with the scripted jury footage

6-1 adam wins bb

I am annoyed, I have been waiting all week to see Natalie go into the jury house to see their reactions and we didn't get that.

No kidding! My hubby was so mad, he was yelling at the TV! :dontgetit: They had to know everyone wanted to see that!!! Stupid.....

grodner passive aggressive behavior to fans

imho she gets a kick of during opposite of what fan wants

Yikes! Not what I want to see Ryan & Adam in F2.

Matt votes for Ryan (He is closer to Ryan than Adam)

Chelsia votes for Adam (She hates Ryan more than Adam)

Josh votes for Adam (this is tough one because he was in secret alliance with Ryan but he didn't really do anything for Josh)

James votes for Adam (He hates Ryan more than Adam)

Natalie votes for Adam (Adam did vote for keep her, didn't he?) Can vote either way

Sharon votes for Adam (Ryan didn't save her)

Sheila votes for Adam (this is no brainer)

Only thing Adam will lose if he screws up on jury questions.

6-1

grodner does opposite of what fans wants

she gets off on that

This season was Grodner at her worst why didn't we get to see Nat enter the house? The whole jury house segment rang false in my mind they all hate each other and it's been crazy so they had to force that scripted mess on us. maybe that's where the camera's should have been AD lol

This season was Grodner at her worst why didn't we get to see Nat enter the house? The whole jury house segment rang false in my mind they all hate each other and it's been crazy so they had to force that scripted mess on us. maybe that's where the camera's should have been AD lol

James was enjoying his salad.

Yeah.....James better eat up.....he may not know where his next meal will come from after leaving the jury-house.

:pixiedust:

I don't know about Adam getting the votes... if the jury votes on game play, I think Ryan out played Adam. Adam was too afraid of hurting peoples feelings, like when he told Nat he voted for her... trying to look like the good guy and letting other people do the dirty work.

Go Rye...

:angel_not:

From the little bit they showed of the Jury house when Sharon arrived, It looks like many of the people are getting along much better. I wonder if that is real or just for the camera?

BTW, considering who is left in the BB house, wouldn't it be nice if the jury could award to prizes to the guineas? :animated_scratchchin:

:smilielol::smilielol:

wouldn't it be nice if the jury could award to prizes to the guineas?

Said the same to my friend who always watches show with me DavidB...seeing as BB says they are a remaining "relationship" in the house...how come the jury couldn't vote for them??? Infact, shouldn't they have played in the HOH and POV comps as well....it's really a F4 situation right now!! :animated_bouncy::animated_bouncy:

I thnk Ryan had a more distict game play, but Adam's way of not hurting people's feelings is strategy as well. Making sure Nat knows he voted to keep her and showing the camera that Ryan supported Sharon's eviction were also part of a strategy.

Archived