Adam

Jem

HI Mike :animated_wave:

I'm not rooting for James, and I certainly don't see him as an underdog because he's capable of taking them all out and this is the last chance they have (after trying for weeks).........but this is a place where we can agree to disagree :food-smiley-005:

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh BTW, just joined this forum recently.
:band:

adam gonna be in a deep hole hoping ryan can win hoh

sharon is my pick to win hoh

From what I've seen lately, I doubt Sheila will put Adam up........there was a brief moment in the HOH when Nat left the room that they both had a moment..........they were definitely trying to make sure it didn't catch on camera (I thought for a minute, maybe they have some kind of twist)...............I think no matter who wins it's Nat and someone........that would be the smart thing..................keeping James, IMO would be the biggest mistake ever...............what if James and Nat decide they're the strongest and team up............

sheila winning would be good for comedy value

i didnt expect them to last either

but both play they are useless and cant function together role perfect

the other couples mistakes was actually trying not to be dysfunction which this couple did

I totally agree Mike..........she was "no freakin way will I stay in the house with him".............wouldn't it be a hoot if they turned out to be the last twist :animated_rotfl:

I never gave it a thought until last night when Nat left the room after they had been fighting........they both gave each other a look like "you know I'm just playing"....................NO freakin way :animated_shocking: that would surely be a twist.

i keep wavering if they are a couple or not

reason to make me think not

1.adam putting sheila up this week

2.sheila ratting out adam to james as vote not to bring him back

3.i dont think they are this good of actors to not slip up by now with some touchy touchy moments

If Natalie wins the HoH, Adam is definitely going on the block against Sharon--she already said so when he didn't put up James initially. If the noms stay the same, it will be a split vote (Sheila keep Adam/Ryan keep Sharon) and Natalie will send Adam home.

Adam is in big trouble unless Sheila or Ryan wins HoH.

even ryan i dont think he is safe

I think from this point on they are ALL introuble unless the win the comps..........that's why I think the only "strategy" at this point is take out the strongest players you can when you can!

Stop worrying about making deals and trusting people..........no one want YOU to win!

I've seen moments between Adam and Sheila when they seem to have some kind of a shared secret...just a moment here and there though that I feel like something else is going on between them that I'm not privy to...and it makes me go "hmmmm". Then, the majority of the other time, I really don't think they like each other at all and they don't know anything about the other...and they are def not good enough actors to pull of a con for a few months. Sheila is the one that confirms to him that the 2 of them are going to the end together...they have each other's backs...saying 'let them all think we really dislike each other'...blah blah blah. It's never Adam that says it...he just bops his head in agreement...probably thinking 'sure...I'll let her keep thinking it's us to the end.'

Adam will play along with her as long as it's beneficial to him...and as of late, I think he may be thinking that she is the perfect one to be sitting next to in the finals. I doubt anyone would give her the grand prize over him...and him going up against any of the other remaining hg's would be questionable as to whether he'd beat them in the finals...except for maybe Sharon too.

Adam has no game and only plays the game with someone telling him or convincing him and he just says OK. I don't know if he plays dumb I have never heard him talk strategy.

I have heard bad things about him that make me hold back in liking him but I really do like how he is compassionate. He seems to have a heart unless he is a really good actor.

I think I would like to see Sheila and Adam in the end. I think between the 2 Sheila played a far far better game with her strategy and thinking the game through and making moves to get ahead. Adam my have won 2 comps but he is a floater.

i think he has a heart, too, marty...i really do. he's said the stupidest things...the retard thing, the roofies thing, the fatties thing, the live near a college to get young girls thing...and he can be so disgusting...but there's a side of him that really does seem so compassionate. i think he says dumb things to be "cool".

Ranjake, I think all of his stories (roofies, sexcapades etc...) he makes up to try to "impress" the guys... I think he is repulsive for his mannerisms, BUT I do agree, he truly seems like a compassionate person...

Yep, he does have a good heart. A lot of little good things he did in BB. Carried luggages for Chelsia, gave $10K to Sheila, gave Josh a shoulder to cry on, etc.

I think he is trying to please everyone. That's a part of reason he doesn't have a game. Doesn't want to offend anyone.

Archived