Adam

Jem

If Adam wins he will take someone down and put James up. If anyone comes off the block they will take someone down and put James up.

Pretty sure.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we've all suspected what goes on behind closed doors. There's more than one reason that talking about DR sessions is totally off limits. They usually just get warnings but when Adam kept telling this story, it kept going to flames (as per the live feed updates at jokers).

I'll bet these people have to sign away their firstborn if they ever reveal BB behind the scenes secrets. They care about ratings and that's it.

Bigmdgirl--it's wrong for bb to make "suggestions" because the hg's are not supposed to have ANY out influence pertaining to the game. If they're not even allowed to see airplane banners, then bb shouldn't be telling Adam that this move would be in his best interest.

Big Brother was the biggest freak show last summer when the producers geared it all for the Donatos. Just because you don't like Allison Grodner's favorite all of a sudden shouldn't mean that it's suddenly become a freak show. It was ALREADY a freak show proven by last year and the way they used "America's" vote to manipulate the game in order for Donatos to win.

Right now, I believe Adam is just blaming his noms on the diary room to try to take heat off of himself. But I could change my mind about that at some point though -- I want to wait and see how it plays out before deciding for sure.

Great post and oh, so true! (see my shorter version above).

There was so much crap happening in the DR last season and being reported and basically ignored on this board. Can't have it both ways--it's either right or wrong. I thought it was wrong last season and it's wrong this season. The BB staff are not there to "suggest" who should play and who shouldn't, otherwise they should just play themselves and call it a day.

I'll get more bolder and say something that has been bothering me. Last season Dani was under the covers with Nick and making all kinds of sucking sounds, yet everyone said NO, they are not doing anything but kissing. This season the same scenario and word of mouth makes Gnat a tramp. Same scenario-different people.

As far as I am concerned, all parties had sex under the covers.

I've also seen (SOME) posters get heat for posting "I'm done with this" or "I'll stop watching" while others just get to make that post and move on.

It's a game, there's manipulation, people use their bodies to get ahead and the past two season it went above and beyond lieing, cheating and backstabbing and that's just how the producers like it.

Bigmdgirl--it's wrong for bb to make "suggestions" because the hg's are not supposed to have ANY out influence pertaining to the game. If they're not even allowed to see airplane banners, then bb shouldn't be telling Adam that this move would be in his best interest.

Well, that helps me see the logic of why some people thing it's wrong but now instead of not understanding, I disagree. If this were a true, scientific experiment that they were doing studies of how people would act in a closed environment, no outside influence, yada yada yada, then yes I would agree, it would be WRONG. But at the end of the day, this is a T-E-L-E-V-I-S-I-O-N show!! They hire mostly actors for goodness sakes. The HG's already complain that certain people have advantages (most things in life are slanted that way) but we all have choices! And, my final point, NO ONE made these people go on this show. This is just my opinion and I respect everyone's opinion even if I don't agree with it.

But it's a reality gameshow, with FCC rules to follow. They're not supposed to cheat. Of course, I'm sure they have ironclad contracts to cover them. They just don't want the viewers to think they cheat.

It doesn't even bother me that much. I figured this was happening years ago. Didn't something similar come out about a DR session last year too?

If they're not even allowed to see airplane banners,

Exactly! No tv, no radio, no books for personal pleasure. No banners, no letters from home with cryptic message :rollseyesonthisone: to effect the outcome. In my estimation that means no outside influences. But, inside influences are okay according to them.

The problem with suggestions is that not every HG gets a suggestion, otherwise we'd hear about it. Only certain people are given suggestions, while others have to think it out themselves. While it's just a game show and we know they are actors, they are still giving up their freedom to live in a house with a bunch of strangers and be viewed 24/7 to win a prize. They are all there for the same reason - to win money and one person should not get an edge over someone else.

I'm not sure what to believe about Adam!! He seems to have two or three personalities and I'm having a hard time keeping them straight. All I know is that I'm glad that he didn't nominate James and because of that it stirred up the drama in the house...

and a little drama on the boards! :animated_scratchchin:

BigMDGirl you would feel differently if you had watched the first 7 seasons. What a different show. Now it is so scripted and a house full of freaks.

I miss the old BB days. waaaah

I probably would feel differently Marty if I had watched all the seasons like you guys have. I'm actually very jealous!! I vaguely remember Dr. Will on the CBS version a few times but that's it!

Sharon told James on the feeds a few minutes ago that Adam told her in confidence a week or two ago that he knows that he couldn't win against Natalie.

Maybe Adam DOES have a game plan and IS hoping that James does his dirty work. Maybe it's his gameplay!!! If it is, I'm impressed.

Sharon is working James right now planting the seed for James to take her off the block if he wins PoV and that Adam won't admit it but he wants it that way. I'm very confused where Adam's head is though because everyone lies to everyone so it's hard to keep track. Maybe it's wishful thinking on my part that it's part of Adam's master plan.

I can't wait to see tomorrow's pov comp. (Have to wait until Tuesday tho.) I'll be watching Adam closely. If Adam throws it, I'd be willing to bet he is in fact hoping James will do the dirty work. Maybe he does have a plan and he's buttering both sides of his bread. If so, he's as good at acting as Nat is.

who won food comp...

it would be amazing if nat went home this week and than James wins hoh.. and puts shelia and ryan up and sends ryan home.... and than ...selia....

than sharron and adam and james left...

I think they plant certain ideas and seeds, to maybe get them to look at different scenerios, but personally I think they need to just let them figure it out on their own, it gives certain folks an edge depending on what is said and what seed is planted, after all the people behind the scenes know waaay more than the house guests do, especially what is bein said on the outseide.

Adam is either REALLY smart :animated_rotfl: and he has plans to backdoor James.

Or, he's even dumber than I thought :animated_shocking: and believes James.

:animated_scratchchin: I am a bit curious about the DR stuff, though, the game has seemed to be stacked in James' favor........when else do you remember someone getting voted OUT and back IN in the same night? It's always bothered me that they decided not to tell who they'd be voting in after it was James voted out.

Archived