Adam

Jem

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe he is smart enough to make James feel so safe to let down his guard. They may realize that nothing can stop James at this point. (He never voted to get James back in) he may be taking a shot at back-dooring. I haven't seen the conversations between them so can't really make a call on observations.

this could be what he is doing. btw, I think he did vote to let james back in.

If James does win pov though and takes down Sharon then his best bet is to put up Natalie and hope that James or Ryan wins hoh next week.

Ryan is pissed now, but maybe Adam can convince him by next week that today was a good move.

I read that that is exactly his plan, although noone wanted him to even go there with that thinking, we will see, I hope James wins nothing and gets backdoored, hell yeah!!!!!

I love that Adam didn't put James up. Makes this week a little more interesting. I hope that James wins the POV just so we can see the look on Nat. and Ryan's face. It's not that I like one person over the other but it was just all getting so predictable. It was about time for them to start splitting up. I wouldn't mind if Shelia left this week so we didn't have to listen to her anymore. She gets on my nerves!!!!! That wouldn't really be the best stratigical move for any of them though. She is worthless.

Adam is telling Ryan that the DR told him not to put James up and now he knows he made a mistake.

Pathetic is right. In the live feed up-dates here and at Jokers, Adam is saying the DR wouldn't let him out today and convinced him to keep James because it was best for him.

I knew the DR tried to sway the HG's but never to this degree.

It's always been like this. Last year there were numerous accounts of the DR people involved and many did not acknowledge it--all because it benefitted Dick and Dani. They should stay out of it and let the cards fall where they are instead of Grodner helping her fantasy men.

It could be Adam's play to get the heat off himself......blaming it on the DR.

Yeahhhh BB for helping James see the light through those big boooobs!!!! Wooo hoooo! I'm thinking that they would have lost more fans by not "helping Adam" make his decision. I know that many will disagree with this opinion but that's what producers do--help the show be more interesting. If Adam would have listened to Nat and put up James then James would have stayed in bed for the week, whine and cry and they all would just talk sh** about him all the time. I, for one, would have tuned out because it's annoying to hear people talk negative sh** about people ALL the time.

Now, Adam's (Grodner's) move is giving us something to talk about...I will definitely stay tuned.

I am about to tune out. I am just so disgusted with Big Brother. This is not the game I loved. This is just a Grodner freak show.

I was all for Adam making a bold move but to do it because the diary room told him to? That is just so wrong.

:juggle: Adam finally juggling his own.....

Well, I for one dont think the production people TOLD him not to nominate James, I think they plant, water and fertilze the idea, then kept him on the hook with the idea and set him lose with little or no time to be more manipulated.

EW...I'm happy for now!!! :animated_bouncy:

Big Brother was the biggest freak show last summer when the producers geared it all for the Donatos. Just because you don't like Allison Grodner's favorite all of a sudden shouldn't mean that it's suddenly become a freak show. It was ALREADY a freak show proven by last year and the way they used "America's" vote to manipulate the game in order for Donatos to win.

Right now, I believe Adam is just blaming his noms on the diary room to try to take heat off of himself. But I could change my mind about that at some point though -- I want to wait and see how it plays out before deciding for sure.

Since this is only my 2nd year of watching BB, I guess that I don't know any better...From what I've seen, this is the game that they seem to play. I don't understand why it's wrong that producers make "suggestions." Clearly, these HG's are idiots!

Either way for James, he HAS to win PoV or he's going home, UNLESS, Adam wins and doesn't change the noms. But this way, there is some excitement and people getting pissed and all the drama (which I know I enjoy).

Archived