Sunday, March 16th

KaraThrace

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont get still why bb doesnt tell them who was in the box

wow this bb manipulation is just plain at a next level

Quite possibly BB thought that the hg would have been pissed they didn't vote to bring back Alex and then take it out on James some time down the line. It makes it all okay as long as they all think that Allison was in the box and they chose the lesser of the two evils.

I'm shocked he is moping and crying like he is. ( I think it's freaking hilarious though! :smilielol: ) I thought he was going to act like a hard ass once he went on the block. LOVE IT!!

He is letting his Mommy down. Really there will be one other HG in there for his Birthday. They keep reminding Matt of that and he says but he wanted a big Birthday Party on the TV show. Pooooooooooow pooooooooow Matty.

He's so pathetic! I wonder if he's playing the "its my birthday" card? I bet if he told them that BB was going to give him a "kegger" birthday party that they would keep him for the beer.......lol I wonder if those stupid people would fall for it????

:pixiedust:

well, he ain't gone yet, we have seen this house turn in a matter of minutes, who knows, I am prayin,lol

Archived