Sunday, March 16th

KaraThrace

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome Kara! Its great that you're enjoying this season....Mortys is a great place to come and read the updates.

:pixiedust:

Pssst....I'm not liking this season at all, in fact hate it, but if you're enjoying it.....I'm not gonna give you a hard time.......you're entitled to your opinion. ;)

my one complaint with both BBAD and live feeds, for it being "uncensored" they sure do switch cameras fast or FOTH fast on things like crazy james in the bath just a few minutes ago... i guess they didnt want the python on screen....

*rolls eyes*.....

im not out seeking to see things like that, but uncensored, neither really are....

I agree....BB, CBS, and Afterdark.....shows viewers only what they want viewers to see.

I said that 5 weeks ago.....I complained about beer pong all last season, now I long for it. I haven't watched BAD for almost three weeks now and don't even DVR it anymore. If theres something interesting....it can be found here in the video thread or youtube. I was going to get the feeds this year but waited to see if I'd like the HGs....I didn't so I didn't get them. I get all I need to know reading the updates.

lol Rd....the poor guys must have been bored to sleep!

(Hey...I love your avatar....love Colin Firth.)

I know a lot of our updaters are on the east coast so its late there. I don't have the feeds....I get all my info from the updates.

Dumblonde gave us some updates....thanks DB ;)

So Matty-turd was talking about his girlfriend in front of Natho. I wonder what his girlfriend thinks of the BJs Natho has been giving him. Maybe he thinks a BJ is not really like having sex??? So he's being faithful to his GF. What a pig! I hope, hope, hope that James does put him up and he gets the boot right back to Boston. Right now Matty-turd is #1 on my poop-list! :(

my one complaint with both BBAD and live feeds, for it being "uncensored" they sure do switch cameras fast or FOTH fast on things like crazy james in the bath just a few minutes ago... i guess they didnt want the python on screen....

*rolls eyes*.....

im not out seeking to see things like that, but uncensored, neither really are....

I just put my thoughts on that in Chelsia's thread, but if James was alone when they panned away, could be because they can't really show him ... um ... pleasuring himself staight on (with nothing blocking the view) without it being rated XXX. Even on Showtime or the internet.

i wont be surprise when james bd matt today

i expected it

Natalie better hope that she wins HoH next week...However, if James puts up Matty, how will the votes go???

Vote out Ryan or Matt

Adam - Matt

Sheila - Matt

Josh - Matt

Sharon - Matt

Natalie - Ryan

Chelsia - Matt

Is this the way everyone thinks that it will go down?

yep pretty much

nat is an idiot

i doubt she figure out the right solution to the puzzle

BBAD - last night we saw Q&A from the bible with Ryan, Matt and Adam. Imagine??

Josh shaking his bootie again for the camera.

Most HQ's ready for bed a little after 9 pm BB time.

James and Chelsia getting ready for a bubble bath and none of it shown.

Nat and boys playing hide and seek for an hour..

Looks like BB has really told the HQ's to be good little boys and girls!!!

If the puzzle is the next HOH....and Matty gets backdoored.....Nat might win HOH with a vengeance....and CBS loves that kinda thing.

UMMMMMM Sashaa remember - this is the girl who thought the alphabet had 27 letters because she counted x y AND z! :animated_rotfl:

Archived