Sunday, March 16th

KaraThrace

I really don't think that Natalie is on the right track with her revelations. It is possible but I don't count on her winning a comp that has to do with the brain. :wacko:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She is an artist and has good visual skills so it will depend on the comp but I do feel if Matty gets evicted, she will fall completely apart.

I think she will be initially shocked but I don't think her meltdown will come the first week because she will play to avenge him and know he is rooting for her to win. Then once he is gone for a week she will begin to fall apart. JMO

She will be campaigning hard for Matty to stay. Wonder what he will ask her to do for him? We all know she will do whatever he asks of her and whatever it will take to keep Matty there. :animated_scratchchin:

ok....I'm really confused here. I thought all these people were single. Why is Matt talking about his gf? Is it a past gf? When they interviewed his friends they said that Matt had been very hurt by a past gf and now he is just breaking a lot of hearts because he doesn't want to get serious with anyone.

She is an artist and has good visual skills so it will depend on the comp but I do feel if Matty gets evicted, she will fall completely apart.

yup she's an artist alright, but unless BJ's are traded for votes I can't see her winning HOH.

Matt would like to get back with an ex-girlfriend. I think he said they talked and left stuff up in the air before he went in the house. (maybe she just wants to see if he wins the $$)

I am pretty sure he said she is now living in LA. That might be why he wants to move to LA. Who knows....

or cares

I know Nat is an idiot...but why did they take her drawing away then?

I really wonder if she was onto something.

Like an idiot savant sort maybe..lol

And it would be just like cbs to have Matt get the boot and have her win HOH....the revenge shit they all love to manipulate..

It's almost like spending a weekend watching my kids and their friends. Except I don't want to know what goes on behind closed doors. Come to think of it I don't want to see it on BB either.

I mean I like bathing suit shots and flirting as much as the next guy but all this touchie feelie stuff is like watching the monkeys at the zoo. They can't keep their hands off themselves either. Not that I've spent a lot of time watching monkeys either and that's my point.

It's taken me awhile to get into it this season and it might be because it seems geared towards a younger audience or Shelia just doesn't have the charisma of a Chicken George, Dick, Jack etc etc

because writing isnt allowed in bb

nat is crying for what

she voted james back in

fully knowing he was out to get matt

HEY LIVE FEED UPDATERS...Morty's homepage for BB hasn't changed yet....are you pulling our leg? Say it is truly true...and he's blubbering...Mr. Mattchismo...whaaaa....

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWD I am loving this! I haven't had a drink in years but let me tell ya after this great news i'm going to have a shot! YES YES YES! That boys kissing more ass and crying more every minute and I LOVE LOVE IT! Sad thing is, something tells me Ryans going home and not MAtt. Let me tell you if Matt goes DRINKS ARE ON ME! :party_smilie:

YES! He was truly shedding tears! Showing the true pansy a$$ that he is... crying over a game!

He is now saying "I said I woundl't cry on TV".... he is bawling right now!!!! LOL! I love it!!!

Don't worry, next week the other side will probably win and James or Josh will go. This reminds me of the Ex-factor season when one side would win then the other. It went back and forth for weeks. I prefer a back and forth versus one side running the game.

Archived