KaraThrace

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i wish but i dont think other side is capable of winning

i find it pure fluke ryan won hoh

i expect to see josh, chelsia, james, sharon sweeping the hoh from here on out

SueZ said DUPA.....I love that word! taunt005.gif :giggle:

I'm getting excited again about the show! :animated_bouncy: Matty did this to himself....he tried to play all sides.

I might have to crack open that Strawberry Winecooler that has been in the back of the frig for the last 3 years!

:pixiedust:

Lots of people said that Sharon was the golden child, then it was Chelsia, then it was Allison now it is James... It isn't geared for him... it sux when the person that you are rooting for is out. I know that feeling all too well! I was bummed when Kaysar left, I was bummed when Janie left... but I never thought it was geared for a certain person.

Then you're very naive. I don't care about Matt or anyone. I'm just pointing out that the show is working towards certain houseguests.

Do you think it was a coincidence the HOH contest was about the quotes about love when Sharon and Josh had been studying and memorizing those quotes that same day? Maybe... but maybe not.

While I have no issues with Matt being backdoored, it was the manor in which James did so that doesn't settle well with me. He's been talking about how your word is your everything and spewing his godliness to anyone that will hear, yet he does the same thing that Ryan did last week. If anyone should have come off the block it should have been Ryan, in my humble opinon.

James didn't play the mom card, or the afraid of being alone card, crying or the other crap this wuss is pulling... totally different... James was just all out pi$$y. I wasn't proud of the stuff he pulled either and I voiced that. Matt is so pathetic that it is hysterical... he is going to be one embarrassed guy...

Matt is carrying on and on. James was a big baby last week too but Matt is making it a huge huge production. HUGE!

He is not out at the hot tub working Sharon and Sheila.

I AM SORRY I DO NOT LIKE JAMES AT ALL. I THINK HE IS JUST ICKY....MATT CRYING IS ALSO ICKY...JAMES NEEDS TO GO FOR GOOD. I DO NOT CARE ABOUT ANYONE EITHER BUT JAMES NEEDS TO BE TAKEN DOWN A FEW . TO COCKY FOR ME......THEY ALL NEED TO WATCH OUT FOR HIM HE THINKS HE IS RUNNING THE HOUSE....

I am gettin on the horn to get my Ad back for tonight,lol James has won both HOH and Veto, his winning streak is prolly over , I would love to see Sheila win HOH at this particular time, and if I was her, I would slap Natailie up on that block with Chelseia so fast ,lol

OK so I got my AD back, the guy laughed when I said I need it back, also he said that there were a lot of calls for it all of a sudden,lol Itold him after tonites show there prolly would be more, yeah, I will get to see "Matty" whining,lol

Archived