456 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you voting back?

• Jacob
    • Allison
    • Jen
    • Parker
    • Alex
    • Amanda

I voted for Parker - yea, Alex would be good eye candy, but I felt bad for Parker. Don't think it'd be a good idea for Jacob - just going back to the Jen/Ryan thing even tho he and Sharon are ex's...But Parker was cute, too - except that hair which IMO was kinda ridiculous...JMO - don't hate. :party_smilie:

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

alex on his way to kaysar hood :dunce2:

Well as someone pointed out Kaysar was on a team and had people that didn't want him in the game. That is not the case here. I think his buds will like having him back. I don't think there will be a special target on his back.

This is how i look at it ..

Allison- would be the most entertainment. so my vote went to her.

Jen.. would help Ryan out .. and Ryan is my favorite.. thenjames and chelsia.

The one thing i think we all should take into consideration is this season it is "til death do you part. " i think the one who will win BB will still have their partner in play.. just because they are playing as individuals right now does NOT mean they wont need the woman in the end!

Hugs,

Astraea

Jacob

Never got to see what he was capable of. And cannot stand any of the other HG's that had the door hit them in the ass. ESPECIALLY that dip****, (baby voice) drama queen, hair groping thing Amanda.

why does anybody like parker? He's a whiny little beyotch and I think he might have a va jay jay. Alex is my vote. He was real funny.

I so agree. Parker was an angry person. Alex really was funny and had me cracking up at times. He would do little skits and imitations. They need more humor in that house of whores. (ooops I mean horrors)

:animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

I don't want to vote someone in that will give an advantage to another HG... specifically one to Matt.

That's why I chose Allison...

She would be shunned by all, but still mix up the game quite a bit. I'd say it be similar to the way Jen was treated by everyone last season... outcasted.

Alex and Parker would run straight to Matty giving that conceited cocky a-hole another person to control...

Jen would totally put the target back on Ryan's back.

Amanda would be worthless and annoying again, but probably could fly under the radar for at least a week.

Jacob would be too lost to keep up... but he'd be a definite toss up...

Jacob would be funny as he still tries to win Sharon back.

Allison would be funny as she already has annoyed everyone.

Amanda and her screechy voice no one can stand.

Jen would liven up not only the bedroom scenes but also the toilet, the sauna....lol

Parker already has had his temper fired up, image coming back after being voted out....

Alex...there is nothing there....just boring....

Hey, Rosebudmom....you just reminded me of a topic that came up during last night's LIVE show...didn't Julie ask Sharon how she would feel if her ex came back? As I said before, I think that the BB producers (and not America) really pick who comes back on the show....you have a point....

Archived