456 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you voting back?

• Jacob
    • Allison
    • Jen
    • Parker
    • Alex
    • Amanda

Ok I tossed a coin and it came up tails...I voted for Parker over Alex. Really cause I think he didn't get a fair play being Jen's partner (though Jacob went out first, dont want a real couple back in either, so Jen too was out of my running vote).

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a tough one. It would nice to see Allison come back and haunt Josh..but I dislike her almost as much as him. I probably will vote Alex so Matt's "boy" will be back to help him win.

So did I BBFan, only because I have no life right now and I love the Drama! Josh cracks me da hell up! It would be like having another EvelDick in the house to stir sh*t up would be great! Chicks are dumb too for not voting Ryan out should of kept Allison considering all the guys have ganged up on them. Oops off topic! Damn my meds! :animated_wave:

BBFanatix wrote: I voted for Allison - it would just be too funny!

:lol: That would be funny ... I wouldn't mind seeing Ali come back in just to see the looks on their faces but the only catch to that is if she does come back in the house she needs to be HOH or win POV so that America can get the full satisfaction...

i voted for allison for the drama, plus as annoying as she is, she seemed the smartest (brain smartest)... also it will suck if alex or parker come back because it will turn into the "bro show" and I am not about to watch matt and alex being bro's

I can't believe all the votes for "Pahka" (Matt's bro) and Alex! First, Alex is boring, boring, boring. He's Dudly DooRight. It would make for a terribly dull couple of weeks. Secondly, Parker is an ally for Matt and had it been me, I would have voted Matt out from the get-go. It gets painful to watch how he treats Natalie and he's already been called out for being deceptive. I voted for Amanda because I liked her. I just did. I think that Allison would be the most exciting to bring back but the drama would be so short-lived it would hardly be worth it. I think these polls are fun but I suspect that BB Producers have their own person in mind regardless of how America votes. How do we know what America voted anyway? Because they say so? Whoever will juice the ratings will be who walks in the door....

I don't know who to vote for??? I'm not sue I want any of them back in. I know definately NOT Allison!!

OMG I think there will be enough drama without Allison. All she does is make me want to quit watching. She is just so annoying.

My vote goes for Alex. He is a good guy and I want to see more game play from him.

I AGREE WITH YOU ALL THE WAY ALLISON

1) Because that was so mean that CBS got her so happy, and then was like, ok you gotta go.

2) Because she's a good player

3) Hate Josh (he does not speak for the gay community at all)

As I've said before, I don't like Parker but I think he would be the best one to go back into the house. The rest of them are too nice and wouldn't have as great of an impact as Parker would.

Alex would go back in as "hey, the nice guy is back but don't pay me any mind, I'm really not a threat to anyone, I understand that you had to vote me out because of Amanda. So no harm no foul".

Uggggh

Can you imagine the attitude Allison would have if she got voted back in? She'd think it was because "Obviously" America loves her, when in fact it would be because America wanted to see her sink again! :lol:

[/color

Vote ALLISON back, just because this is Big Brother and we want to see some drama.

She will definitely stir up everything.

She will freak out pretty much everyone.

Let's get drama in the show, otherwise it will be boring.

VOTE ALLISON BACK!

I do not know why anyone would vote Amanda back her VOICE is like nails on a chalkboard....I thought Parker was silly with the whole who talked about me behind my back HELLO Parker it is Big Brother that is what you should be doing . These KIDS need to all grow up..

Archived