• Alex
    • Amanda

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Where is Evil Dick when you need Evil Dick. Evil Dick :cheshire:

lol echo! :giggle:

:pixiedust:

I've voted Alex.....since I haven't been watching the CBS shows lately, when will the voted back in person come back? What night? And does the HGs know yet that someone is coming back? Sorry....just haven't kept up with stuff. ;)

they are coming back in the house on wednesday

or at least that is when we find out who is coming back

pretty sure that they will be coming back into the house the same night

i voted for alex, but did give jacob a sympathy vote because he got screwed over too

and i voted for amanda a couple times too, she would cause a lot of drama in the house

Thanks bb9addict....These shmucks have been talking twist....now they're gonna get one!

lol they are saying on jokers the autovoters some of them are rigged for allison

no matter who you choose vote goes to allison

God! I hope Allison doesn't come back......I couldn't stand to hear her talk or or see her eat! I got totally grossed out when I heard that she fingered Chelsia! I guess I'll have to go and find my puking smilie again!

Here it is!...sick017.gif

I am hearing a lot of "trouble makers" saying they want Allison back just for the drama or to piss off Josh.

If she comes back I a done with BB.

Okay, how many people are voting for Alex just because they like looking at him????

I don't really care who comes back as I haven't been a die-hard fan of this season.

These hg are raunchy, I don't even know who to like.

I voted Jacob to give him a chance and to see what will happen between he and Sharon.

Sorry if someone already mentioned this but I haven't had time to read lately...I've just been thinking how awesome it would be if the "chance" they give the person voted back is actually a comp between them and the evicted houseguest...winner stays...

p.s. and I quote "...and how will the houseguests react when they find out someone they've evicted is returning to the Big Brother GAME?"

Game. Not house. That just makes me think even more that the person voted to return isn't guaranteed to stay...

Sorry if someone already mentioned this but I haven't had time to read lately...I've just been thinking how awesome it would be if the "chance" they give the person voted back is actually a comp between them and the evicted houseguest...winner stays...

That would be one of the best twists CBS could ever come up with!!

That would be soo funny! :animated_rotfl:

Of course, since it would be awesome, I doubt that CBS will go that route.

They'll stick to their lame arse 'twists' Probably make Alex America's player or some stupid garbage like that.

As far as I'm concerned with Jacob..he screwed himself. He and Sharon were doing just fine until he created a "need" for drama when there wasn't a "need" for it. Do you not remember him waking ppl up to call ppl out just to "create drama" and put a target on other peoples backs? Well bright idea that was. There was already a target on Adam and Sheila because they couldn't stand eachother, which was then moved right off of them and placed on Jacob and Sharon because Jacob's a wack job. He had his chance, and blew it!

jacob mistake was talking that trash in front of all people parker partner jen

that was just plain stupid

especially knowing parker and jen had hoh

in a bb upset allison comes back

alex totally deserves to come back in the game / house (after peppep said that, it makes me wonder)

maybe he'll play from outside the house, getting to watch all of the house from feeds

maybe get to talk to the houseguests in the diary or something, don't know, just was thinking about it

amanda screwed him over so bad. she was such a gossip girl and a loud mouth

maybe it would be funny to see her come back and cause some more drama, maybe some more josh explosions

wasted thread

screw allison grodner

i see road bb is heading

Archived