Wednesday, March 5th Cbs Tv Show

uvp

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone knows matty can't be trusted...but I doubt Ryan will nominate him. He'll play it safe (wimpy) and go after Sheila.

I would like to see Alex back but, I think bringing Amanda back would be more entertaining than any of the other options. Can you just see what will go done when Matt tries to hook up with Amanda in front of Natalie. whoooooa

Ryan wouldn't go after Sharon and Josh? Two strong HGs. I think he'll leave Shelia and Natalie alone.

Ok, predictable "twist" not unexpected, but I think it did it's job of shaking things up. People will have to reevaluate where they're going in the game and who with. I think there will be some interesting conversations. AND it will be interesting to see how Nat reacts when Matty flat out disses her.

I am so happy that Allison went home!!!! I can not stand her. Another one that I can't stand is Matty! He is such a pig and a lier!!!!! I know it is a game but he is terriable. I don't think it would be a good thing for Alex to come back because him and Matt were best buds. Otherwise I don't really care who comes back. I am so glad that they split them up. I was not really digging the whole couples thing. Poor Nat is going to be lost. She is very gullable (spelling?). As far as Ryan being HOH, good for him. It will be interesting to see what he does. He isn't the sharpest tool in the shed so I am guessing that he lets someone make the decision for him. Hopefully this season will get better now.

Yeah, that was a pleasurable moment watching Allison cry because she made a big ass of herself on tv.

very pleasurable indeed for me! LOVED it!

i may be only one but i felt bad for allison

unlike some bb hg past and present

you could tell she was one who would play game

i actually ryan go then her

I agree she was really there to play the game. She just made a lot of mistakes and talked too much. That is what messed her up. She really got on my nerves the first night when she was beyond drunk and wouldn't STFU. LOL I was turned off after that.

Well the season has been made for me so far.

When I saw Joshuah's face after he heard the siren and what it was about it looked like what he said last night (in BBAD) about needing a diaper coming true. It was priceless.

only thing i didnt like was julie reveil twist to us to early

so we werent surprise

And the funny thing about Allison is that she thinks that America is on her side and loves her and hates Josh...They may hate Josh too (I don't) but there are plenty of us out there who don't like her at all! I wish that I could be in the room when she starts reading the hate blogs after the show!! And the very sad thing, is that she truly doesn't recognize that she was a beoootch in the house or that she did anything wrong. I'm glad that she's gone!!!!

"i may be only one but i felt bad for allison

unlike some bb hg past and present

you could tell she was one who would play game

i actually ryan go then her " --uvp

I completely agree!!!!!!!!!!

vote Allisonnnn

only thing i didnt like was julie reveil twist to us to early

so we werent surprise

I don't think it would have nade any difference...

Lame predictable repeated twist...

Scince we are voting someone back in does thismean that Allisin and others after will get to give interviews right away? No more sequestering until they make jury?

***edit***

I forgot ALlisin has a chance to be voted back in. So she's gone to sequester. My bad!

Archived