Wednesday, March 5th Cbs Tv Show

uvp

I thought that this week would be endurance HOH because they've always done it that way when the jury starts. Buuuut, that was before I knew they were bringing a house guest back.

So, we "America" will vote someone back. And, like when Kaysar came back he or she will play in an endurance HOH and the person evicted next week will be the 1st jury member.

I think... :lol:

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This year, I don't think they will evict the hg who returns that soon. In past years, they all had their own firm alliances by the time the hg returned to the house. This year, they've been chained to people they don't want as allies, so they will be anxious to glob onto the returning hg and ask for their alliance, I think (assuming it's not a universally hated hg, like Allison).

I want to know who was in the control booth last night, when the guinea pig popped up on the screen for a second! :)

(edit to add)

I was thinking I saw it during the HOH comp?

I did not see last nites show but have gotten a great update here at Morty's.lol I am not sure who I would want to come back in the house, really for the ick factor, Allison would really drive them all off the edge, I could not stand her, but it sure would shake them up,lol

i may be only one but i felt bad for allison

unlike some bb hg past and present

you could tell she was one who would play game

I think i "get" Allie. She was smart, but she was one of those people who just cannot take knowing someone else doesn't like her. If she had just left it alone and shut up on occasion, she would have done really well. I am seriously worried about poor Nat, and can't wait to watch Josh live in fear from now on.. PLEASE don't bring Parker back.ICK! He contributed nothing good at all and his drama was SO weak! The decent thing is to bring back Alex. For fun and drama, Amanda. I don't think it would do any good to bring back Allie unless she REALLY learned her lesson..

On a side note ... right after the buzzer sounded and they were sitting on the couch listening to Julie, my BOSS called asking me to log into work for something. :blink: Talk about bad timing!!!

Archived