Jen

Angelo Joe

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:marie: I couldn't believe Jen would campaign so hard against her own boyfriend! Even calling him a racist! Then when she's called out she lies and changes what she said. Ryan is too good for her......hope he hooks up with Allison. jmho

:pixiedust:

i think her and parker will be kept apart

she wanted to be a star

...of course she can sink lower...looks who's still in the house

So true... so true!

Jen would have cried and cried.... but only to get some attention.

As to Jen being worse than Allison, I don't think so. This is a woman who knows Ryan is in love with Jen and still wants him.

When she walked out of the house with her two sticks sticking out of the tent dress I had flashbacks. ewwwwww!

When I made this statement: "...of course she can sink lower...looks who's still in the house" I was talking about Grodner. I was following Francis' post that mentioned her.

Ginger, I used fast reply for a second post and it put everything in the first post.

One was in answer to Grudner being really low.

The other was to you about would Jen cry that much if Allison and Ryan left instead of her.

Then about Allison being better than Jen was to someone else.

Darn! See what happens when you haven't come to a forum for a while!

THey all want to be stars. These guys aren't just regural folks. Sheila's been in moives and we've all seen what James has been up to. Most of them believe deep down that they will be able to porlay this show into a showbusiness career. They're dreaming.

I liked Parker for about the first 5 minutes of the season, then he became a bully, a baby, and a bad player. Deciding to tell everyone about Jen & Ryan was just stupid. I'm glad Jen & Parker are both gone.

I also don't think Allison is anything at all like Jen. I like her.

Archived