Jen

Angelo Joe

Well, if past BB brings us any experience the couple that makes for better ratings will get to stay so I predict that Parker and Jen win POV. (Or someone that will take them off the block.) Jen is definitely the prettiest girl BB has seen in a long time but, right now I'm not digging her too much. But, its still early... that could change.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, if past BB brings us any experience the couple that makes for better ratings will get to stay so I predict that Parker and Jen win POV. (Or someone that will take them off the block.) Jen is definitely the prettiest girl BB has seen in a long time but, right now I'm not digging her too much. But, its still early... that could change.

yep no doubt they win pov. jen is ok look wise but carol has been prettyiest for me . jen is rather anoying to me along with her partner parker

what about Danielle King123, was she higher on your scale (bet she was,lol)

Oh gag! That nasty girl is in the backyard at the jacuzzi picking at the warts on her feet and talking about the seeds in her warts. She states that she doesn't have as many on her other foot. (Look at live feed updates)

Oh not so nice... now her freshly picked wart ridden feet are being spread all over the carpet in the house. Yes she is barefoot after picking all the warts all over her feet (Her OWN admission!). So sanitary... NOT! Seems to be a habitual thing with this girl... first having her tampon shove session and now her warty feet sharing... good grief...

Okay, I just read the wart thing and I am completely sickened. DOES SHE NOT UNDERSTAND that wart can be transmitted to others especially like that!!!!!!! Ugh, she needs a doctor and socks on those feet. I would be so worried. Once you get them, they are so hard to get rid of and much easier to get more. Yuck, I want her out of the house to protect the rest of the HGs.

Nat even asked her how long she had them and she said "Oh about a year"... are you kidding me? This woman claims she is a teacher... She is pure smut and a skanky girl at that. I just read Eric's blog and all I have to say is "Way To Go!" on his views of Jen... he is spot on!

The wart convo was funny...yep...in a gross way! Talk about lack of class though ....I was watching some vids on youtube...there's an audio of Jen and Ryan having sex in the bathroom...hysterical! Literally 30 seconds after she asked him if he was in...he was done....she's like "you're done?"...:laugh4:

I know they're a couple...so I should cut them some slack...but the Nat and Matt oral sex session...that was totally classless.

No she said that they are warts and was talking about all the seeds in them. She then proceeded to pick at them in front of Ryan and Natalie and flicking the 'pickings' into the jacuzzi. She then proceeded to say that she didn't have as many on the other foot. Ummm yeah... gross...

Archived