Jen

Angelo Joe

jen is what i thought she be a jen

the only reason they cast her

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This chick is raunchy... 7:33 pm BBT - Jen and Ryan are sitting in the bathroom to get away. And Jen says "I need to push my tampon back up but the cameras are watching" Ryan "Are you serious? You can do that?" Jen "Yeah my fingers are right there" Ryan "Let me do it" And he does it!

yuck

Why is it classless to say something like that to your boyfriend?

Just curious.

People do 100 times worse when they're "alone".

I would be the same way, screw it. I wouldn't alter my life any just because there are cameras on me. You knew what you signed up for when you went on the show so I say "so what!".

I mean, sometimes a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do. Sure, it was pretty gross that she said it, but hey, at least she's real.

It's a natural function of the female body, after all.

Then again, I get peeved if someone freaks out when I fart. Umm...hello? You fart too! Deal with it!

You are absolutely right people do things that are 100 times worse when they are alone... guess what! She was not alone! SHE made the point of saying it needed to be done but couldn't because the cameras were on her and then yet went ahead and did it. I agree also in the sense that a girl has to do what a girl has to do, but most women will go into a bathroom to do that, at least the ones I know would go into a bathroom, and then would wash their hands. Maybe it is diffenent for you but alas I am entitled to my opinion as you are yours. As for them knowing what they signed up for, I couldn't agree more, indeed they do, but if it were me, I wouldn't do such tacky unsanitary, classless, and personal things infront of the camera... I would have excused myself to the bathroom and done what I needed to do, after all she is the one that has to exit the house at one point or another and with a large population watching her EVERY move she makes is being watched and scrutinized... after all... she knew what she was in for when she signed up.

Oh yeah, I agree it is a natural function of the female body, menustration that is but announcing what she did and then proceeding to re-adjust herself (with the help of Ryan) in not a normal thing to do on camera... And as for dealing with it... I just did, I dealt with it in the way I chose to... I posted about it.

word myss 911! also, re: passing gas? yes, everyone does it. but most people also appreciate it if you do your best not to intrude your gaseous funk in their space. what i'm saying is, walk away. for me, it's the same for belches too. fine, we all do it. i don't need people invading my space with theirs; as i wouldn't invade their space with mine. just my opinion. the tampon thing? i can see jen has a lot of fans here, but c'mon.......EWWWWWWW!

I like Jen, but I do think her tampon digging was totally classless, and I sure do not want anyone dusting one off (gas) in my space at any time. I read somewhere once that passing gas causes either "Disgust or Merriment". Guys always seem to think it is funny to rip one off. Even last nite one of the guys did this in the side station at work while he was rolling silverware, ewww, and he is one tall good lookin hunk, shaking head!! So I like Jen but come on, does the world have to know all that personal info of the moment???? Thanks but no thanks!!

I'm 34 and my father is 79. There are still very few things more amusing than when one of us lets one rip.

What's even funnier to the both of us is if my mother is in the room because the look on her face and the words that come out of her mouth are always priceless.

Yes, it most assuredly is a "guy thing" :animated_wave:

I thought it was a little ridiculous when they were telling Jen that this is just a game and she needed to vote out her BF when you can tell they'd have issues having to vote out showmance BF/GFs but they had a slight point too. I'd be more on her side if she didn't say such stupid things in front of others AKA telling her "group" that her & Parker were in a great position because they could go with either side of the house with Ryan's help so Parker should not be so mad. Wow. Foot enters mouth.

no doubt xal. I said to my hunky friend last nite, Did you just do that?? he laughed and said yep, then I told him that really in my generation that we girls were so taught different and we were always told it was in bad taste, yeah old teachings die hard, lol, but then my friend said "you have no idea how that has changed", I said you mean the girls are dustin em off now too?? and he was like "hell yeah"" we both had a laugh. I do hope that Jen can get her head out her you know what tho,lol

Archived