Big Brother 9 - New House Information!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So ... what's up with this room? Is this the old workout room? Anyone got any ideas about this room? Looks like a massage table and finger nail polish on the back wall

as well as a tub for a pedicure on the floor. Is this the BB spa room?

28.jpg

Anyone got any other ideas about this room?

I like the house - very wintery cabin like! Wonder what kind of critters/creepy crawly things are in the cases along the wall.

I don't know if I like the "soul mate" twist if it's real, but competing in pairs fits with the "put the egg together" pov that the mock houseguests played. I hope the soul mate twist is not real though - I'd like 16 competing on their own without anyone having advantages like that.

Just my thoughts!

From what I understand thus far from the commericals is that they are not supposed to reveal who their "soulmate" is ... they are supposed to keep it a "dirty little secret". Therefore, they couldn't match them up in the pov competitions as that would give away the "secret".

To start the game it is definitely not an advantage as everyone will have a soulmate. However, as we get into the season and people start getting evicted ... there will be more of an advantage to those who are still paired. I wonder if they are going to up the prize amount in the end if a pair makes it to the final 2, like they did in season 6.

I think that they learned a few lessons from pairing people in season 6 though and that these pairs will not have met outside of the house. It took less than a week for the HG to figure out the pairs in the house in season 6. I think that this season they want it to be kept a secret as long as possible so they aren't going to put people in the house that already know each other. At best, i think that they will allow the pairs to talk to each other during the sequester period right before they enter the house, but other than that ... they won't know each other.

It would be much hard to match people up that way and figure out who is paired with whom, if they didn't have a prior connection outside of the house. HG Alex is a member of another BB message board and his best friend has been posting there since the casting process for BB9 began. They both went to the casting, but his friend (who we now know is Alex) was cast. He has told us that Alex doesn't know any of the other HG, which also leads me to believe that they are walking in paired with someone they did not know on the outside.

It should make things interesting in the house this season. Do you think they will reveal the pairs to us? Or will they make us try to guess who is paired with whom.

Wonder if they'll find out WHO their 'soulmate' will be by dipping into a Grab Bag

kinda thing...

then maybe get a bonus if they can work together and end up being 2 of the 3 last HG's ?

.... just a thought

Guess we'll get to see the HG's thru the aquarium, huh ?

i hate house. it reminds me of bb 1. and plus a log cabin with no snow smh

There seems to be more areas to lounge in or is it just me??

I can see some funky stuff going on with the pool table... just saying. :animated_scratchchin:

I LOVE the new house...beautiful colors...very cozy...different layout (finally)!!!

Did anyone notice the pooltable? YAY! Maybe we can escape another season of After Dark beer pong.

The house is supposed to have no AC...only HEAT. Irritability anyone? :blink:

One of the things I loved about last season was the decor. This year, I'm not so sure. I think they are definitely trying to get the "pairs" to snuggle, massage, etc. All the better for Showtime BB after dark, I guess.

Archived