Big Brother 9 - New House Information!

Information provided by RealityBBQ.com

Could this be our first little tidbit--

SPOILER! New House Information

The extras are in the house right now getting everything working and ready for February 12th, but we can give you an inside view of what the house looks like!

The house is extremely colourful - so colourful that it might take us time to get used to.

The living room and kitchen are decorated like a winter cabin

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love the firepit. We have one in our yard and it works great.

Also happy the pool will be heated so we will have outdoor activity.

As for the rest of the decor, I'll reserve judgement til I see it.

they need to cut out all this crap and go back to one story . i hate camping done when house is separated

Don't really think having the HoH suite upstairs necessarily means more campaigning. It is time though IMO they did rethink the house - apart from moving the HoH suite, they've had basically the same layout since BB2, which really is unheard of in other versions.

Not campaigning. Camping. Like the Nerd Herd did. Theirs (BB6) was the first season with the upper level (and layout change). And I think it's been done every year since. Going back to the teensy HoH room (with no bathroom) would have a big impact on group dynamics. But with the posh luxury HoH suite, there's always that incentive to win HoH instead of throwing it.

Nice to see you Brekkie Boy. Is there a BB going on in the UK right now? (If not, when does it usually start?)

Our winter version has just finished. In place of the usual Celebrity Big Brother we had Big Brother: Celebrity Hijack, in which a different celebrity each day took on the role of "Big Brother", setting the housemates tasks and talking to them in the diary room. All the 12 housemates were 18-21 year old "gifted" prodigies, with talents such as circus performing, entrepreneurs, youth politics, boxing and racing driving.

The summer version, which is expected to be considerably revamped after a poor season last year, returns in May - so for us in the UK, BBUSA fills the gap nicely - and it's being shown in the UK this time too, so no need to be downloading the episodes!

honestly why do they want more stories

Was there ever a third floor??

Do they feel because it's a winter BB, they need more inside space?? Though, the temps seem very mild to me being from the NE.

a day late

but good find nonetheless

The house look and the new commercial seems to go along with the pairs theme. Two people working together as one. That could be why they showed that Veto comp with 2 people. Who knows.

Doesn't this go back to BB6 with the secret pairs? How is this any different?

(Why can't BB come up with new twists instead of recycling/rewording the old ones??)

Archived