Summer of Secrets / Safes / Gumball Machine

furio22

Guest LexSha

this has been mentioned and it would be GREAT,, if Micheal found the safe combo and it contained a free pass for him and he could vote ERIC out :lol: ,, as far as the comment i thought Ashlea said she could come back and Julie said you never know, but not really in a way that led me to believe that she really would,, but who knows I think Julie Chen is the worst host for this show ,, maybe for news she is ok but not for this show

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DraftKing

They are driving themselves crazy trying to find the combos.

Right now they're contemplating what the purpose is of the lamp in the corner that's plugged in but has no bulb.

I wonder, and this is just an out-there theory, but I wonder if maybe they'll come back one time to find a black light bulb. Turn off the lights, and the combination will appear on the wall...

My guess is that they'll get the safes open when BB wants them to, no sooner.

Guest LexSha

it would be cool if it was a get off block and you vote for someone to put up

i wish the BB Gods would read these posts and give Kayser and Mike a GOOD clue to find the combination or key,, i thought they were going to figure it out earlier

I wish they could open the safe. Something to the lines of both nominated people get off the block and the person who opened the safe guest's to pick which person they want gone tomorrow.

That would really spice up the game.. Cappy would be gone.

Ok, I know so many people believe or want to believe that one of the safes has been opened by Michael and he is just waiting until he is told he can open it...or some variation on that theme, leading up to M being able to stay and a shocking, satisfying twist for us at home.

I would love for something like that to happen, but I find it hard to believe that if M had really opened a safe, even with BB putting the feeds on fish and assuming strict instructions not to say he had opened the safe, that he couldn't have slipped up and been heard talking about it to K or Jan at some point over the past few days. Or he'd have a look of total satisfaction....

I hope I'm wrong, but I think Thursday could be very anti-climatic for those of us hoping a magic trick will happen and both M and jan will stay in the house. And I'm not aparticularly sold on either of them, I just hate how they have been unfairly targeted by some other houseguests. I know they don't have to play fair, but I also don't have to respect Eric and his tactics.

I hope there is a big shock tomorrow night, but I'm afraid the eviction will go as Eric and his infantry have mandated, maybe even without Michael getting one vote since K is afraid of the politics of it....

Guest metaldale

You are right he probably would have let something slip by now.

Though did you see him earlier today when Janelle confessed the pair with Ashlea thing to him, he did not flinch, did not waver and never let on in the least (until Kaysar spilt the beans later on) he had a pair. Excellent control and poker face in my opinion.

Guest DraftKing

I'd read reports earlier about Michael supposedly "unlocking" one of the safes a day or two ago. But that didn't mesh with what I saw tonight on the feeds, with Michael and Kaysar frantically scouring the room looking for any possible clues and Michael turning into Russell Crowe's character from "A Beautiful Mind" last night and today trying to plug numbers in his head.

They did notice that there's a lamp plugged in without a bulb in the gold room. Perhaps at some point they'll be given a black light bulb... which will reveal a combination on the wall (that can only be seen in black light). My thought is that much like the workout room, the safes will be opened when BB wants the houseguests to open them, and not a moment sooner.

ummm, people, it is only week 3. Trust me, there will be some surprises to come, but they are gonna spread them out. First week was the Gold Room, this week was the gym, we still have the safes and I am sure there are more. The reason we don;t feel there are secrets, is because we all have the feeds or log on here and read what's up, so we get clued in early. But the SOS is for the HG's mainly. The secrets are things that are supposed to keep them on their toes.

We are just the voyeurs

Dep

ummm, people, it is only week 3. Trust me, there will be some surprises to come, but they are gonna spread them out. First week was the Gold Room, this week was the gym, we still have the safes and I am sure there are more. The reason we don;t feel there are secrets, is because we all have the feeds or log on here and read what's up, so we get clued in early. But the SOS is for the HG's mainly. The secrets are things that are supposed to keep them on their toes.

We are just the voyeurs

Dep

Well said Dep :wink: even tho I like the theme but not the cast as much as BB5

I think the safes are not going to come into play until much later in the game (after week 7 is my guess)I think they may be the midseason twist that throws everything into Chaos. I definately think that the key to cracking the safes is in the gumball machine and the answers or in the top most containers. If you look at the machine, and you look at the fact that BB has been only giving out so many quarters per week, it makes sense that it will be midway before the gumball/safe secret is revealed.

I do think that there will be something each week that is considered a secret. Week one, the gold room, week 2 the gym, this week (as lame as it is) I think it will be Julie revealing to the HG's, that all have pairs, but not saying who.

As for upcoming weeks? I think maybe we may get to vote someone out or back in. I think there may be another room that is strictly for entertainment purposes. I am pretty sure that at some point, someone will get to leave the house for something intersting (Like Jun at the awards show in season 4). I think there may be "special passes" of some sort that will appear through the season that will give the bearer the opportunity to change things in the house. Whether that's HOH, nominations, vetos? Who knows. But something that will effect the outcome based on who get's them.

I also think that possibly, there will be a way for an evicted houseguest to communicate with his or her partner back in the house for atime (the evicted person being sequestered) to provide feedback and options unbeknownst to anyone in the house.

Possibly surprise guests, either past HG's from other seasons, or something like they did the season when folks from Survivor came in for a night. Or, as Survivor has done in the past. Maybe members of the HG's families could compete in a nasty food challenge and the winner get's to stay in the house for a night.

Just random thoughts, but any and/or all of these could definately change the game dramtically. We will just have to wait and see.

Dep

Guest MickeysMom

The gumball machine was replaced with a large chess piece. A black knight.

Now, remember Kayser and Mike found a floor (?) lamp plugged in without a light bulb. How about someone go to the store room and look at the light bulbs. My guess is there will be a black light bulb.

Remember them from the 60's? LOL

Also remember that (not I think it was) Mike noticed he could see a shadow of a number on the wall........

kayser needs to put the clues together!!!

i think kaysar is too busy with HoH to bother searching for clues, and his group are busy supporting him.

the rest if the sheep aren't smart enough to look for clues or figure them out they are pretty much waiting for the clues to become obvious.

i think once kaysar starts to stress again and isn't so safe in the house he'll start looking for clues again but till then he seems to be on vacation.

Hi Everyone, I am wondering if the safe combination doesn't have something to do with the numbers theory of: 14 houseguests: 8 Girls: 6 Guys, and somehow the number of 7 Pairs. I think I would be trying those numbers. Any thoughts? :?:

Guest ah282

I think they have tried just about every combination. I think at least on of the safes have been opened and Michael knows what is in it. They might be something in the other ones or they maybe nothing. I hope we find out in the next two weeks and it makes the rest of the summer more on edge.