Summer of Secrets / Safes / Gumball Machine

furio22

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again this is why I don't go to RP chat... I didn't find that in any of the updates... Never believe anything you hear in there!!!

Guest ranster627

The only real reference I have seen about the Weight Room was Kaysar wanting it to be opened ... so far, not open yet! :wink:

At the rate these guys are going it'll never be opened. I wouldn't have survived this long in the house without searching every inch of the place after being told it was the Summer of Secrets, Rachel finding a hidden bedroom, and the jacuzzi key. They see a gumball machine but look no further. They have the attention span of a gnat.

That's what I'm saying. They see these things but then search no further or try to find ways of opening them. Rachel finds a clue in those books in her room, stops searching after the 2nd one, and then doesn't even bother trying to look into the ones in the gold room. WTF? I'd have been tearing the place apart trying to find more stuff. It's not like they have anything else to do. Well, Howie might, but not the others. I can't blame Howie - he can't find anything beyond his pants.

Can you imagine if she found the safe clue Rachel might as well wear a bulls eye shirt. I think she may know but is keeping it to herself until the next HOH.

I think it has something to do with those gold books like someone said. But the gumball machine has me stumped. Maybe it reveals the pairs.

After a couple mintues of them in the gold room the camara went on the gold books, and i was yelling at my tv screen to look in them, but the thing of rachel is she won hoh, pov, find the gold room, i dont think it matters if she found anything else she can't be much more a threat then she is know.

I posted this in another thread but it seems to fit here as well.

There is clearly a computer monitor and keyboard in the HOH room..very visable on several different feeds. After seeing last nights show and seeing how Rachel reacted to the clues (imo airheaded) she was given to the extra BR, I am now wondering if she has missed some clue pertaining to the HOH blog. Isn't it odd that not one HG has mentioned the computer in the HOH room? Did Rachel ever look inside the golden books in the HOH room? Gee.. Sherlock, she isn't.

Not just Rachel though. If I were any of the other houseguests and Rachel revealed that gold room - I'd be everywhere, searching in everything. Get me a buddy and go searching. If we find anything then we decide if we want to tell the others.

Seriously? What is wrong with these HGs? Bah! My frustration skirt is showing... :lol:

7:14 AM BBT: Is it in the numbers? (or All About 3?)

Eric: "There are 6 green chairs, dots on the door, 2 puzzles. Everything is like 3, 6 and 9: See how there are 9 spices?

Rachel mentions the 317 (on the subway sign)  

Eric: There are 3 safes. Only reason I'm sharing this with you is because I trust you.

I am wondering if these numbers could be the combination to the weight room? I haven't seen all the decorations to be able to study them, but it would seem logical that they would use repetative numbers in the house as the combination.

Guest gosarah

Anyone have any ideas about what is in the safes and if they are there for a purpose? Surely they are not there just for looks. Who do you think (if anyone) will be the first to get the combination right and get access to them? How many are there?

Sorry if this has already been discussed. Didn't see it on any recent posts.

Also, anyone have any guess on what the combinations may be?

No-one really knows yet what if anything is up with the safes... IMO they are there for a reason... What that reason is I don't have a clue... LOL

My opinion is they are using the double meaning of the word. I think someone who opens a safe can automatically save someone from the chopping block at anytime. It can be saved or used at anytime down the line. I am thinking one of the combinations may be inside the gumball machine but not all 3 of them. I think that there may at least be a clue to one of the combinations in the books in the goldroom just like there was in the HoH room which led to Rachel discovering the gold room and all.

Guest gosarah

Interesting.......why aren't the hg's frantically trying to figure this out?? Especially the ones on the block OR the HOH? I would be pulling my hair out trying every kind of number out there to get them open. Didn't Jannelle look inside those gold books, though and nothing was there? There's GOT to be more to this than they realize.

Thats what I've been saying all along, safe = safe! Why arent they using their heads! Someone with a light touch and good hearing could get into those safes without a combination. You can feel a little give when you pass the right number, but you have to go very slow and very softly. (We have a pretty decent safe and I've tried it, or try it yourself with a common combination lock). Kaysar went right to them the first night and started slowly turning the dials, I thought he had it then.

I'm probably reading too much into this but the cam on the live feed when Janelle and Mike were looking for clues a couple nights ago twice zoomed in on the Gold room's door handle when they left the room (extreme close-up) I did post it in live feeds when I saw it. It did the same thing in the storage room when they went in there to look for clues. I've watched hours of feeds and that was the only time it's done that. So, I'm grasping for straws here, but maybe the combo is hidden on the door somewhere.

I think Kaysar & Janelle were onto the combo to the safe the other night when they thought it was 34-7-13 (MTA 7-13). Because when they went in there to try it you could hear the camera guys banging and scurrying behind the walls trying to get into position to film the opening, they said it themselves that they must of said or did something for them to be making so much noise behind the walls.

The problem is that they tried the combo forwards as 34-7-13 on all the safes and none worked they they moved on to other theories and got sidetracked, I think the key is to what Janelle had already said just before they went in to try it, which was when she looks at it, it is really atm because she looks at it in a mirror, it's not so much that the atm is different in the mirror but I think it's a clue, that as the atm is reversed in the mirror they need to reverse the combo so it would be 7-13-34 or even 13-7-34. They never tried those combos. I'd be willing to bet that is what the combo is.

As for the big Key I think that was just to show rachel there was a key there so she didn't miss it. I do however think there is a get out of eviction free card or something in the safes, but I think they will have to work to get to it, it will be a clue in the first safe that leads somewhere else to get another clue and another etc until they can all the clues to open the next safe and so on. Same thing that happened with Rachel, they aren't going to give the clues away, they are going to have to work for it, which after rachel finding what she found I don't know why they are just complacent and not searhing every single inch of that house, I know I would be.

Mike and Janelle tried those combos again the night they were looking for clues. I'm guessing those are not the correct #'s.