Summer of Secrets / Safes / Gumball Machine

furio22

I got that the table looks like the dial. Been thinking that for a couple of days. The thing that stands out to me are the darker pieces on the table. There are 5 of them. And what are those lights or whatever around the outside edge of the table? They could have something to do with the combo.

I still don't get why the pic of the living room.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bb_bliss

Dude, You are so smart!!! I am so impressed!! Now who and how long will it take for them to figure it out. I would think that the poeple who play chess would figure it out the fastest because they are looking down on the table. I am so excited to see what is going to be in there

Good thought !

Never even paid attention to that.

No matter what it is..... at least CBS got some 'idea people' in there this year.

The last two years were pretty lame.

Seems like live feeds are better too.

Lots of stuff to speculate about - that's for sure.

(I know I'm not bored during the down times... when my computer works :roll:)

Guest michellelynntx

I think that the clue about the "number of c's in plain sight" they could be talking about the "seas" on the map in the Gold Room)

Guest BigSister

YES... I noticed the other day when they showed a closeup of one of the HGs at the table that there's little circles with what looks like numbers on the edge of the table.

Guest DallasKincaid

That's that...the big secret has been unraveled on week 2....

Remember a couple of years ago, that TV commercial where they unleash rabid wolves on a a marching band? I think that would really work next Thursday.

Julie Chen: "What the houseguests DON"T know is that we've unleashed 5 hungry wolves into the backyard. Let's listen in as the houseguests open the sliding glass door..."

Guest nontrashytexan

The coffee table is very unusual. If the table were flipped over it would look a lot like the knob on a lock...???

Has anyone noticed the pool is the shape of a keyhole?

Guest DraftKing

Some people on the live feed chats had made allusions to the table possibly having a correlation to the safe, but I didn't see that connection. Well done!

Guest DraftKing

Julie Chen: "Let's check in live with Eric, who has a rabid wolf clamped down on his crotch..."

Guest Witness

The bible has NOTHING to do with it. It's actually Beau's bible, and Michael was reading it when he was staying in the GR.

The blacklight is the key though, especially since Kayzar recieved a small one from BB earlier today. If the had seen the move Seven, they'd smartly be checking all the ways with it for a clue.

lol the bible thing was interesting .. except James and Janelle were talking last night on the feeds .. and they said that CBS would not provide them with bibles .. that the Beau as stated above belongs to Beau ...

Which as a side note sparked an interesting fact that I did not. That the Catholic Bible has additional books in it that aren't in the regular version.

Under the HG picture wall, there are these knobs on the wall that look like the thing they were messing with earlier that had the 5 holes in it. Go here to see it, and there is a CBS guy doing something at it too. http://mortystv.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t...er=asc&start=30

Also, what about the oversized dishes on top of the fridge? They bother me for some reason. I just noticed looking back at some photos of the kitchen that there is a mini stool that isn't even big enough to put your feet up on.

Guest Witness

They should also look at the coasters they've been playing with at the coffe table. The BB crew were in and switched them to only 2 colors.

Something has to be up with that.

I think it is possible that at least one of the evicted hamsters will be coming back to the house. Maybe they will have a competition, and the person who wins will be allowed to invite his/her partner back into the house? This is only a guess, but Julie is so obvious when she talks to the evicted person and says over and over to them that it is the summer of secrets and tries to look mysterious!

Another possibility is that maybe everyone is being sequestered, and maybe they will have to play challenges in the sequester house, and those who win will affect those who are in the BB house now.

I have also thought that perhaps the safes hold some sort of key that lets an evicted houseguest enter the house again. It would be really exciting, though, if the hamsters didn't know which houseguest would be able to use the key! That way, the person who finds the key would have to decide whether or not to take the chance of possibly allowing their partner back in, or their enemy! Of course, someone with a partner still in the house would choose not to use the key that admits an evicted houseguest.

Another possibility is just that the evicted hamsters are all on the jury, instead of the last ones evicted. Any other guesses?

Guest Shockalot

Julie Chenbot seems to be doing everything robotically possible with her face to indicate "Evictee's MAY Return hint hint hint bzzzp"!!!

I see Evictee's returning and/or them being sequestered inside the house. Well, on the CBS Lot while spending hours a day behind the walls.

Just imagine.. April is sitting there yacking about how much she hates Ivette, meanwhile Ivette is literally 3 inches away behind the glass.

Awesome!!

Guest Witness

I won't be surprised if they do let an evicted houseguest back in. Especially since you may noticed that the only message to evicted guests so far have been from their partner.

Guest jette

I noticed tonight that the coasters from the living room are now only red and lime green. If you look at the kitchen table, the chairs are red, lime green and a couple dark grey. Could the dark grey chairs be part of the combo to the safe?

I Agree that the Sequester house will be a Big factor this year. As far as how? Hrmmm...here are a few Possible ideas off the top of my Head:

1.A Sequested Houseguest will return into the house(duh)

2.When the Sequester house and BB house have an equal amount of occupants...a series of challenges/votes/whatever could flip-flop the houseguests, setting the game on it's ear.(doubtful, but whatever)

3.Evicted houseguests in the Sequester house will somehow have contact with remaining houseguests Via Clues/Diary Room.

4.The Sequester House is actually a Clinic...and Cappy, April, and Ivette will all have their Voiceboxes removed.(Crossing my Fingers on this one, LOL)

Hey ShrimpofThe House,

You said you knew how to open the safe. Can you please give the full solution? The table thing makes sense for the first number of one of the safes (the one on the bottom right), but you said you knew how to open, what are the other numbers?

Dep