Summer of Secrets / Safes / Gumball Machine

furio22

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What secrets? Madame Chen come on now be reasonable. There were no secrets and you know it. I know you were trying to get more people to watch by saying that dahling, but at what cost? The cost of your decency and shame by lying? It's not worth it Chenny doll. The Summer of no decency and shame is what it should be called.

What secrets? Madame Chen come on now be reasonable. There were no secrets and you know it. I know you were trying to get more people to watch by saying that dahling, but at what cost? The cost of your decency and shame by lying? It's not worth it Chenny doll. The Summer of no decency and shame is what it should be called.

Thank you VALOID. You are absolutely right on that! :)

P.S. She was one of your "dawlings."

they do this bs each year to sucker us in. i stop watching survivor because of the lame twist. i think i watch one more season of bb and call it quits if the twist dont get better

2nd worst season of all-time. (1st season being the worst)

sadly this comment is true. with all the lame qestion for hoh. and the two who are divided and loyal as hell to their side.

Guest Caribbean_Indian_Guy

I agree that the secrets this summer have been pretty lame. It was interesting to have partners but the HGs figured that one out in no time. The other big secret was the return of an HG who had been evicted early in the game but that was only recycling something that they did a couple of years ago. Other than that, there hasn't been anything.

Guest nerdherd_is_evil

yes i have a question was the brain dead bb5 Holly some super exciting secret , how lame is that i hade to mute the pov competition cause her voice was killing me

I agree that the secrets this summer have been pretty lame.  It was interesting to have partners but the HGs figured that one out in no time.  The other big secret was the return of an HG who had been evicted early in the game but that was only recycling something that they did a couple of years ago.  Other than that, there hasn't been anything.

Yeah I was hoping for another secret room or something. Like that lounge room that was advertised before the show even started....anyone remember that?

yes i have a question was the brain dead bb5 Holly some super exciting secret , how lame is that i hade to mute the pov competition cause her voice was killing me

bb reach an all time low. it would been nice if they broght back a winner of bb not some bimbo. i think holly had to sleep with the producer that why she got the opportunity to come back.

Guest bigbrothamotha

You know they could really pull off some terrific twists

it wouldn't be that difficult.

I mean like what is right now they told HG

that Kaysar had been sequested and would be a part of the jury?

MAKING ... the jury filled with 8 people....

thennnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

if it were a tie

AMERICA would be the tie breaker?