July 12th Live Feed Coverage

Guest ranster627

Michael talking to Eric

i want to keep it honest and fair and simple

i was asked a question on how i act, i like to stop and think a put myself in the other persons shoes

we are still cool, even bringing up the idea of harassment was completely out of place, i pulled jennifer to the side and wanted to make sure you are ok, she started to cry and spilled her beans to me, and that her problem isn't me but he own issues

Eric: I know after that james went to you

eric: kaysar you me and him, all bets are of with him (james)

I appologize if i came off wrong

mi: i'm a business owner, so like you in your position, its easier to come into this game, unlike someone like jennifer coming in

mi: i don't want there to be tension in the house, i think its best to do my own thing, i'd like to think in my life i have more friends than enemies,

eric: we're cool

mi: i know you talk to different people

eric: just like you janelle kaysar

mi: i havent formed anything, i'm just flirting with janelle

james is pathetic, insecure

mi; i wouldn't hang out with someone like james outside of the house

mi: james said they are still killing and stoning women in saudi arabia, i said look that not something that always happens, ive been to other countries where worse things happen and he accused me of being on a soap box

mi: people will turn to you

eric: looks like you kaysar and janelle are seperating your selves, and its making people nervous

mi: ask kaysar to just keep an eye out, janelle is just someone i hang out with, you asked me the other day about ivette evicting

e: if ivete got hoh she'd but up janelle and jennifer, if janelle wins hoh i know i'm out

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shellnlele

anyone watching camera 3 when howie was putting some clothes in the wash? the camera looked like it was in a hallway walking around!

Well you can tell Rachel hasn't had too much experience with an avacado the way she's hacking the thing. Also I've never heard anyone call the pit a seed.

Everyone is cleaning up while Kaysar sits at the table watching while he takes a napkin and runs this fork through it...

They just played the who gets the bed game... Howie and Beau won... Everyone made jokes about them having the room together...

Jen, Rachel, and Howie are in the HOH bathroom and Jen is giving Howie a Pedicure complete with rubber cleaning gloves. Howie is disputing the possibility of it being a fungus. He has had athletes foot and jock itch that spread up to his stomach. Jen is getting "goo" out from underneath his toenails. GROSS GROSS GROSS.. You couldn't pay me a mil for that... lol

Guest AAFlight

Rachel and Jen Talking to Howie about Getting a Pedicure Once a Month Howie Asks Jen (Hes calling her Chunk) If Sexy Feet will get More Girls.. Jen And Rachel Say Yes Sexy Feet get Girls