Wednesday, September 5th

CeCiMom

I think Jess is going to feel so betrayed when she finds out about Eric making money

on the side. She will have to process whether he was really looking out for her or whether

he used her to make his money.

I think she is going to be really hurt, and that bothers me.

I don't know. Maybe with her

21 (22?) year old mind, she will find it funny and expect he will share his money with her?

I wonder if Eric will be able to hold that relationship together after BB. He seems to be

more into her than she is into him. And that trust factor is going to be violated by that time.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would hope that D&D make a plan that if Jameka says no that they say ok, then plan to vote her out, and hope that there is not enough time for Jameka to go to Jess and Eric and tell them, but really D&D have the power this week, so whoever they decide is going to go is goin, it would make it more uncomfortable if Jameka would tell, but I cannot see Jameka makin a deal and swearing on the Bible because she would have to go back on her word if she wants to get to final 2, she says she isn't that kind of person, but the almighty dollar dictates a lot, I would love to see her make a "Deal with the Devil", but I sure do not want her in the final 2, she would prolly win, and she is a lazy floater, so I do not like her gameplay, she has no game.lolit is prolly the best play to evict Jessica while they have the chance, this game is sooo crazy!!!

I don't really understand the plan of telling Jameka she is leaving (making her mad) and then voting Jessica out instead (making her mad). Trying to get Jameka to swear to something to betray her friends (getting her more mad).

The only upside I can see is trying to throw Eric off his game for the HOH so he doesn't win, but I'm starting to think he has got wind of something being up, as has Jessica so it won't be as effective. Not to mention he hasn't exactly been spectacular at competitions to begin with.

I know you have to play to get to the end, but why do it in a way to piss off so many jury votes if you do make it to the end?

I have a bad feeling about this double evictions

Jess will go, which is the RIGHT move as a GAMEPLAYER.

Then, I believe ERIC will win HOH.

Nominate D &D

Eric/Jameka will win Veto , leave nominations the same.

Dani will go.

Then JAMEKA will win hoh.

I hope Dani can win HOH, then Dick or Zach again.

Totally agree with everything you said, Templeton.

To do what D/D have planned would be just playing silly games, simply for the sake of doing it---with nothing to gain, and in fact, everything to lose.

Who else hopes that this lockdown lasts until tomorrow night??? Dick hasn't smoked since this morning

As an ex-smoker who remembers cravings and addiction SO well, I wouldn't wish that scenario on anyone!!

Totally agree with everything you said, Templeton.

To do what D/D have planned would be just playing silly games, simply for the sake of doing it---with nothing to gain, and in fact, everything to lose.

Thanks. It's about time somebody did :lol:

Seriously though, I'm just wondering if I'm missing some angle here? It just seems like they are playing overconfident at this point.

Remember, throwing competitions (in a non-obvious way) is all strategy. For years, we've listened to houseguests say "let's keep so&so around because they stink at comps, can't win comps, or has never won a comp." For all we know, with Jessica gone, Eric is pulling a Keyser Soze/Verbal and will kill in the HOH tomorrow and D&D will have been play-ed! Suckers! LOL

Well we know for sure early on he threw some HOH competitions, I think those were trivia mostly (the one where he buzzed before the question was finished comes to mind). I think if it is trivia of some kind about the show, he has a very good shot. Since it is double eviction week, it can't be a physical competition really, so I'm betting on some sort of question and answer game.

I agree Templeton... and Eric is always the one pulling some random former HG trivia out, and usually correct about it.

Although, the way Dani jedi trains, she is still a threat.

Remember, throwing competitions (in a non-obvious way) is all strategy.

I'm not that sure how many Eric has actually thrown. I remember there was one that I was sure he threw--maybe 2?--but I really don't know about the rest.

He may be smart in mental challenges but I think he's just not particularly good in handling the pressure of comps--physical or mental...

But they will have to do a POV also. That will prob be physical (maybe?).

Re-watching last years all-star POV at double eviction, it was getting big knots out of a rope.

The HOH was 8 questions.

I guess it could be a combo of both.

Jam hasn't played for an HOH, so it is hard to tell how good she is. Is her time up?

Can she compete for HOH now?

He may be smart in mental challenges but I think he's just not particularly good in handling the pressure of comps--physical or mental...

I think he'll be better once Jessica is gone, he won't have to stress about winning it for both of them. Also, him getting angry when D&D vote her out might just help too and focus him more than before. We've seen it happen so many times before where the person that gets burned by other people, but still stays ends up with the HOH.

I don't think he started stinking at the HOH competitions until all the pressure was on him and he was playing for 2. He's only played in two veto competitions and he's 50/50 at this point.

I just have to say this I grew up in NY It is hard for me to believe that a kid from NY cant slide on an ice flow in the street We all did it in every neighborhood and on every farm lake or river it is winter sport ever hear of Hockey?

I believe that he didnt want HOH cuz we might be able to tell him what to do which would not be a way to survive this long

I think dick may have a moment of clarity and vote to keeo jess but if not i think jam and eric will be very hard to beat at anything. they risk waking a sleeping giant. Do you think that eric is a random choice? he knows more than anyone the producers found and i think we have yet to see him pull out all the stops at this point he has been behind the scenes what happens if they send jess home watch out for fireworks remember eric may know more than he lets on i wouldnt want to be d & d after this week

the quick eviction is going to reek havoc for D&D

I know about 40 to 50 jewish hockey players why? They attended the schools i went to they may not be pros but they can skate

I'm just saying, not everyone is an athlete. Just because someone comes from a certain place, with a certain climate or conditions, it doesn't mean they are necessarily adept at dealing with those situations, or have gained some skill from it.

Anyways, skating on ice is one thing and walking on some other slippery surface is entirely another really.

Archived