Wednesday, September 5th

CeCiMom

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is off topic...I missed the first 15mins. of tonight's show.

I know there's somewhere I can see the the show on the internet.

Does anyone have the link? Thanks in advance.

Thanks CeCi....I was reading some other threads that Jess wanted

Dani to use the veto and put Eric up.....said she threw Eric under the

buss. Just wanted to see it for myself. It had to be at the first of the

show cos' I didn't see it.

The HGs talking about who they think is popular with the viewers. It's a good look into what Eric is making of the AP results. Dick had the best answer when it came to himself. "Just like real life, half the people hate me, and the other half love me". So true.

But Dick might not like it too well when they get out of the house and he finds how many viewers hate his "dawter"...

There are a lot that like her. It's not like she's as unpopular as Amber. He will be shocked when he finds out how popular Jen is though.

But Dick might not like it too well when they get out of the house and he finds how many viewers hate his "dawter"...

Meh, what's he gonna do? Pour iced tea on our heads and try and burn us with his smoke? Or maybe spit on our lawns...

Hate is such a strong word... I prefer dislike... Really no reason to hate anyone over a now scripted tv show...

No idea as all feeds are on Jessica by herself...since he was called to the DR I assume he already knows and was last seen talking to Jameka in the bathroom..

Archived