Wednesday, September 5th

CeCiMom

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They get gum?!

Actually, they don't. Apparently, Mike's only words in the house were "I'm here to kick ass and chew gum, and I'll all out of gum".

He said this in week one to Dick after chewing his last piece of gum.

I'm certain that at least a large part of Eric's clumsiness is an act.

It just always appears too contrived...

I don't think he's particularly athletic or phsically co-ordinated, but he's not as pathetic as he makes it appear.

well.. even NY doesnt discriminate against clumsy people. I have seen PLENTY of New Yorkers slip and fall on the ice. and each time it happens... i admit... i :giggle:

i think its weird that someone would say that since eric is from NY he SHOULD be use to sliding on ice. its not like NY (his area of NY) gets much ice. My husband was born and raised right across the river in NJ and he cant stay on his feet on ice (and he is italian) yea.. i laugh at him too. :animated_rotfl:

yeah, the typical bar usually has wet/sticky/oily floors like they did in that comp... with more oil sprayed on the floor every so often.... i love going to bars like that!

Jeez, I'm sorry, I didn't know ice was just like wet/sticky/oily floors EXACTLY like in the comp. Ice really feels like oil being sprayed on wooden floors? That f*cking amazing.

Have D&D discussed whay they are going to do if Jameka says no to their deal?

Oh, if there is a moment (ie hugs, final speech, commercial break) I think Jam wil do it. I would prefer Jam tell Jess & Eric in front of D&D.

yeah, the typical bar usually has wet/sticky/oily floors like they did in that comp... with more oil sprayed on the floor every so often.... i love going to bars like that!

^me

Jeez, I'm sorry, I didn't know ice was just like wet/sticky/oily floors EXACTLY like in the comp. Ice really feels like oil being sprayed on wooden floors? That f*cking amazing.

^you

where did i say anything about ice? i was responding to your post where you insinuated that daniele should have been more steady cause it was like working at hooters.... (wood floors, wet like bars get) i simply dont think it would be the same at all. had nothing to do with ice though.

Perhaps Templeton and I could start a new thread...something like "So What's With Jews and Hockey?"...

We might just have to, but the discussion could go on for days...

Anyways, I think that part of the issue with Eric in that endurance competition was when he fell on his back. Not just the fact it probably hurt quite bit, but the whole psychological aspect of not wanting to fall again, so you slow down.

I was just saying that if people think that the floor in the comp (a slick wooden floor) was so much like Eric, a New Yorker) should have done better, then people that work in bars should have been better at walking on slick surfaces. The real question is, how did Zach get so good at scooting on a slick floor??

No fights, no flames, just I cannot believe that slick ice is so similar to what they had to deal with...that and I'm tired of the Jewish comments.

Back to the show...

If Dick and Danielle offer the deal to Jameka and Jam says no, or at least won't sear on the Bible. Could D&D vote differently, from each other. I mean, if they wait unti lthe last minute, they won't have time to really discuss whether they trust her. Or are they balls to the wall evicting Jessica.

if i may step back to the comp for just a moment?

i dont think it was like ice... OR like a bar floor (i think we would be agreeing here) i am pretty sure until any of us threw down some honey and oil on a wood floor and tried to go back and forth under pressure carrying a teacup filled with tea.... nobody can really say for sure how easy or difficult it would be. I think zach did well because of his size and weight...he was like a weeble wobble :)

Francis...just a quick explanation from my part, and then we'll get off the subject...My comments about Jews were thought-out and well-chosen. Honestly, I hate (and rarely do it) generalizing about any group of people.

Stereotypes are usually demeaning and inappropriate, but not always...I said what I did out of great affection and humor.

As a kid, my parents, aunts, uncles, grandparents, extended family, friends of family, scoffed at sports and athletes and demanded excellence in academics, music, etc.

This was true of all my Jewish friends and their families too.

So honestly, absolutely no disrespect intended here; quite the opposite.

I apologize if I've inadvertently offended anyone for any reason.

And now...enough!! Let's go back to topic.

I have to say I was surprised at how well Zach managed the slick floors.

It's true that I would expect him to be good at physical challenges, because he works out a lot, is in good shape, etc.

But I would NOT have expected him to be agile--which is what the slick floors required.

okay question......are all the live feeds on sesame street right now?

the live feed writers can't see or hear what's going on in the house right now?

I'm serious...I don't have 24/7

But all i'm seeing there at live feeds is the interview I don't care anything about.

Archived