Wednesday, September 5th

CeCiMom

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If D&D vote out Jess.....than anything DICK ever stood for is totally GONE- BS. He has literally GONE OFF on people for dissing their "alliance" and "THROWING" people under a bus...he has but into everyone's business, everyone else's alliances and ripped specific people for throwing someone under the bus, giving their word and then taking it back, etc....

He gave his WORD to Eric & Jess about final 4, so HE is NOW doing the "throwing" under the bus...THUS, making him a complete hypocrite and an even bigger a-hole.

NOT TO MENTION, that Eric and Jess would've stuck with keeping their word on keeping Dani, YET ZACK TRIED TO GET DANI OUT LAST WEEK and DICK knows that!!! SO, why would Dick listen to ZACK and vote out whom Zack says when Zack was clearly throwing THEM under the bus???

It's all so "frustrating" that I think I'm gonna throw MYSELF under a bus!!! :schmoll:

that is bias letting ED outside and not the others,

I could never figure out why the BB house never had another "yard"

that with a secured entrance from the main back yard make the

dividing wall higher.

Then BB could setup when they wanted, cover it up

and it would be all ready come game time. :juggle:

that is bias letting ED outside and not the others,

I could never figure out why the BB house never had another "yard"

that with a secured entrance from the main back yard make the

dividing wall higher.

Then BB could setup when they wanted, cover it up

and it would be all ready come game time.

It is hard to understand a lot of things they do. That is a good idea that should have been implemented years ago.

duckschick, i said something similar a few days ago.

i think there's still time for dick to reflect and keep jess.

dani would flip out, but he knows he can't win with her there and not on the jury.

money is the root of all evil.

and ED can smell the money!

who do you all think will be america's choice for eric's vote? jess was really popular a couple of days ago...and i know she was more popular than eric. i just wonder if "america" will vote to keep jess cause they like her, or vote her out because they don't like eric much. i didn't vote, so i'm just interested in what you all think.

Archived