Hey God Its Me!!!!

memory

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How was her session in the Prayer Room on tonight's episode btw? To me, that was way funnier than when she leans towards the cameras when she is praying. She's in the Diary Room talking to some production person and just throws in her little piece to God? coo coo - coo coo

Sorry, God's too busy spinning a bottle right now and pointing it at Amber to answer you. Maybe tomorrow? :animated_rotfl:

(They are playing spin the bottle and asking it questions. Amber's not liking the answer to, "Who is the next houseguest who will be evicted?")

Dear God, its me, psycho.

i was wondering something, now, don't think i'm mad at you, but who are you playing for since you're obviously not playing for me right now? My visions from you have been so clear! dead wrong, but so clear!

please get back to me.

Dear God,

Can you pelase help me when I get out of the house? I know how popular I must be, and all I want is a good life for my family. Please keep the paparrazi away. I'm certain they will be camped outside my trailor. I will send them all pictures of me, just as soon as I get my modeling contract, which I know will be soon after I leave the BB house. Thanks. I love you so much.

Amber

Dear God,

Thanks for putting these lies and curse words in my head to say to people. I know it is you that is telling me to act like this, so thank you God. Thank you for giving me a soldier like Jameka so she can go lie and tell Jess I said Eric called her a f-ing whore, we both lie for you God.

Thanks!! Your the best,

Amber

"Hey God! It's me - Amber".

Suddenly a loud, booming bass voice reverberates

throughout the BB house.

I KNOW IT'S YOU, AMBER! DO YOU THINK I'M STUPID

FOR GOD'S SAKE??!!!! UHH, I MEAN FOR MY SAKE?

The windows are rattling, the pictures on the wall begin to shake, and Amber's picture falls to the floor.

WHY CAN'T YOU BE LIKE SANE PEOPLE AND PRAY SILENTLY? IS IT BECAUSE YOU KNOW THE CAMERAS ARE ON YOU? AND STOP ASKING FOR MY HELP IN THIS STUPID GAME! YOU THINK I AM GOING TO CONCERN MYSELF WITH JAMEKA'S HAIRSTYLE?!

But God, I just thought . . .

SILENCE!!!! I HAVE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO CONCERN MYSELF WITH. I MUST WATCH OVER THE

CHILDREN ON KIDS NATION! OH WAIT . . .THAT DUMB SHOW HAS ALREADY BEEN TAPED. IDIOTS AT CBS!!!

Dick enters the room . . .

SINNER!!! HOW DARE YOU TAKE MY NAME IN VAIN -

EVEN WHILE YOU ARE FARTING, SMOKING, AND SCRATCHING YOUR CROTCH!!! REPENT, YOU SINNER,

BEFORE I SMITE YOU WITH THAT VASE OVER THERE.

I AM TEMPTED TO STICK THAT VETO KEY, OR WHATEVER IT IS, UP YOUR . . . NEVER MIND. I AM LEAVING NOW!

Amber and dick . . .thank you God.

Archived