Hey God Its Me!!!!

memory

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can I just say that the whole time Amber prays out loud, she is grasping that necklace and swinging it back and forth. That is a message to her daughter that she loves her. Therefore, the praying is mostly, if not all, for show, because she knows the camera will be on her and she is sending that message to her daughter when she does it. So, Amber makes me want to barf.

When God was handing out Brains, Amber thought he said trains and missed hers...

When he handed out looks, she thought he said books and said "Ooo I will take horror...

When he handed out tact, she thought he said crack and asked for meth instead...

Her necklace is a flip flop. I fail to see any religious connotation there, but hey, who am I to judge?

Whenever she prays she kisses the flip flop. I find that hilarious and ironic since she has been flip flopping on her alliances in the house since week 1.

We ought to all get together and have her sent a gigantic flip flop to hang on the wall. Similar to how other religious people hang a cross on the wall.

~kisses her zorrie~

(P.S. 'Zorrie' is floriduh speak for flip flop)

Ohh... I posted on the Amber thread about this. I was kind of surprised there wasn't more about it, but now I see it has it's own thread. My bad!

Their 'faith and prayers' or so obnoxiously superficial and completely for show, that it's beyond offensive and downright hilarious. I keep picturing God like Jim Carey in Bruce Almighty, and as someone said, trying to hide from her. Pull down the shades, turn off the lights, don't make a sound and maybe she'll go away!

Yeah, I'm not getting the whole "God Bless you God" thing". I thought maybe she said it accidentally the first time, but she keeps saying it. Silly rabbit.

When she said that last night I about died laughing. Then turned and said to my hubby it sounds like a book I read back when I was a kid. (You all know the book - 'Are you there God, its me, Margaret' )
I loved that book. "Please God, please don't let me be the last one to get a period."

I thought that was funny. When Jameka asked her about communion, Jessica replied - yeah, you can get it everyday or something to that affect. Jessica, you receive communion everyday and you're not sure what it is. I really think that most of them say things to hear themselves talk.

When he handed out tact, she thought he said crack and asked for meth instead...
:animated_rotfl:

Here's what I've concluded: they obviously don't have closets in the BB house which is why they keep praying publicly? They don't seem smart enough to interpret it as keeping it personal..I think they're really thinking it's literal..like "holy f*ck, where are the closets?? I guess this camera is gonna have to do."

Joni... Look up at the little bar above where you post... You should see the insert special item drop down box there... You can use that or use the code [!quote], but leave out the ! in the first part...Just copy and paste the person you want to quote... :)

Archived