Smooches

Katydidit

Young Love  

154 members have voted

1. 1. Will Eric get a kiss in HOH before the week is out?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only kissing he's doing is her A$$!!

ha

I hope they really do. He just has to go for it at some point.

After the PoV ceremony would be the best time.

If she blows him off...he can put her up next week!

I think there might be a little smooch.

I am not sure about Eric's girlfriend if they are really broken up or not. So that might be a factor. From Eric's conversation about her with Amber it sounded like they were sort of still together. I would not be surprised of he no longer lives in New York but lives here in California with his girlfriend. I guess that will all be reveled later.

We got the story this morning, Marty. Go catch up quick! Jessica's attitude will be different now.

I think the chances for a peck are a lot greater than any lingering moment. And it may be that Jess would have to make the move first. I think she may have scared him with the "never an Erika" comment.

Jessca: I didn't see that. I'm not sure a win smooch should count, tho. What say you?

We got the story this morning, Marty. Go catch up quick!

I read the feed logs ~ did I miss somthing? I know Eric told Jess that he was not with his girlfriend anymore but that may be true or not....

I doubt will happen because Eric has no game (in that department.) But, if they do kiss...to count...it must be in private and have a romantic or sexual intent. The type of kiss one would give their Grandmother does not count! (and neither does ass kissing...:laugh4:)

I doubt will happen because Eric has no game (in that department.) But, if they do kiss...to count...it must be in private and have a romantic or sexual intent. The type of kiss one would give their Grandmother does not count! (and neither does ass kissing...)

Well, if it has to be that way to count does anyone think he might slip her the tongue?

I'm thinking Jess would be slipping the tongue to him first!

It was funny when she made a comment to him about a relationship (something along the line of) ...now that she's seen his penis...she knows what she's in for...hmmm...methinks Jess liked what she saw! :naughty:

I think that she has given him a few chances, at least I know that had I been in his position I would have taken some of her actions/comments as signs and made my move. I just think that he is either not interested, or to dumb to notice. Probably a little of both actually, but more of the second.

Eric isn't dumb..

Did anyone stop to thin they he is aware as AP that he could turn on Jessica ...

Maybe <gasp> he really likes her and doesn't want to push it..

Especially considering she stated her biggest fear in the game is being played by a guy..

:animated_scratchchin:

I did not mean dumb in an inteligence way, rather dumb in the way of women. On that point I just do not think that he is very experienced with women, and can not read their signs very well. I have stated in a previous post that I think he would throw a fit and possible even take the walk if America's vote forced him to turn on Jess, and I still believe that.

:animated_scratchchin: Maybe Eric is trying to respect Jessica. He may not be sure that she is in to him. I don't have the feeds but from reading the updates it seems to me that she has been encouraging him. He doesn't seem to get it or maybe he feels like she is joking around with him.

As for the kiss, I voted yes, because I am a romantic at heart but I actually don't see it coming this week. If they are in the final four I think thats when things will really happen. They will be together all the time like Will and Janelle were last season. I hope with a better outcome. :smitten:

When a plain jewish boy from ny gets a midwestern cheerleader interested in him he just doesnt know what to do. LOL Remeber this guy dates in NY with all the NY girls Jess is a total shock to him He's wondering how can a little hottie be interested in him. When will the other shoe drop and her dumps on him like the girls hes used to.

This is simplistic but NY girls are generaly more jaded than Jess

Archived