Smooches

Katydidit

Young Love  

154 members have voted

1. 1. Will Eric get a kiss in HOH before the week is out?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol. Poor arrowhead doesn't want to admit that someone other than Dick may be getting some attention in the house.

Seriously.. most people who have been watching the live feeds feel that Jess isn't playing him. It's pretty clear that she's just a young girl and even admitted that she hasn't had many boyfriends. Even if she was playing him, why not just admit it in the DR sessions?

And does anyone know what "unicorn" usually means when referring to a girl? I'll bet that Zach doesn't.

And does anyone know what "unicorn" usually means when referring to a girl

Actually it is a college girl that is a virgin . It is also in gritty urban slang a transexual -male to female with a penis .

Rat Boy would probably really like the latter since he liked Joe rubbing butter on him :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

Actually it is a college girl that is a virgin . It is also in gritty urban slang a transexual -male to female with a penis .

Rat Boy would probably really like the latter since he liked Joe rubbing butter on him

That was him actually being a non-pervert if you would look at it without the bias, but who am I kidding..

Well expect the unexpected because Nick the "straight" guy had homoerotic fantasies, a list of top 5 guys he thought that were hot and said he lend his lips to someone's (oh never mind) but could this be part of the whole metrosexual thing where you just act bisexual for the fun of it. Inquiring minds want to know.

Hopefully one day soon I can wave bi, bi Eric.

Am I the only one who is disgusted by them?

All that smooching about bored me to tears. Eric completely skeeves me! And then the little worm had to dissect it and discuss it for 4 or 5 hours.

I think the only reason Jess kissed him in the first place was to stop his yammering for 10 minutes.

I had to skip over all of it on the feeds.

Just EEEW!!!

I think when the game is over and Jess is back to reality she will look at the show and probably feel the same as you.

She may say, Sh*t...I'll never drink beer again!

If you notice....Eric is always asking if she is ready to drink. He's horrible and she can do much better in life than hooking up with that weasel.

Jess does love her booze, though.

But I like them together. I'm kind of surprised that after America*'s Player task, Eric hasn't hooked up since. Maybe he doesn't want her to think his feelings are fake.

Either way he's one lucky man, Jessica is gooood looking

It's not that she's strikingly gorgeous (like Danielle and Jen). When they walk into a room, most people (whether you are "into" that look or not) admit, "wow, she's really pretty." But when Jessica (and even Carol for that matter) walk into a room, most people can't help but smile, all the while thinking, "She seems really nice". She's very cute and her personality is head and sholders above every other girl in the house.

IMO, same goes for Eric. He's not hubba-hubba like Mike and Nick (although I particularly didn't see it), but his persoanlity made him more attractive. The again, I don't see him as a weasel or snake, just playing the game.

Archived