Smooches

Katydidit

Young Love  

154 members have voted

1. 1. Will Eric get a kiss in HOH before the week is out?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG this "What are you thinking crap?" is making me mad. Eric either needs to make his move tonight or I am going to use the AP voting to mess things up. He's an embarassment to all men right now. Who cares about the cameras just kiss her.

It's got to be pretty nerve wracking to be worrying about being rejected on a 24/7 live feed in front of the world. He's just trying to make damn sure if he goes in that she's not going to turn her head. That would be brutal and would scar most people for life.

It's better to know now then after he takes her to the finals and finds out she was using him. Besides when they both keep asking the question what are you thinking comes up the answer for Eric is I want to kiss you and the answer for Jessica is why hasn't he kissed me yet. I am starting to think Eric might be gay because whay guy would let cameras stop them from kissing some chick who acts like they are interested? I am losing respect for the guy watching this.

This is sort of like watching a car wreck happen. I'm really starting to feel bad for both of them.

OMG!!! It finally happened as I was typing this...

ABOUT DAMN TIME!

LOL!! Jess said "About time"

And it wasn't a quick peck either.. it was a serious kiss.

I wouldn't say "proud".. I think I'm more relieved.Now, he just needs to shut up about it and do it again.She liked it.. As soon as it was over she said "About time" and "You're a really good kisser"Now she just said that she liked kissing him and they both seem very happy.

Finally a 2nd kiss not nearly as awkward... definate tongue involved.

I was beginning to think they were going to have sex before they even kissed.

She says "Oh no, what have we started" and now we have constant kissing.

Ewwww...just tuned on feeds and they're at it....oh my eyes!

Jessica: oh,oh...what have we started?

Eric: This is bad.

Eric: I think I need some chapstick.

:lol2:

My replayer is down and I've been watching through realplayer. Katy said in the live feed thread that her's is down, as well. I'm not sure if anyone else was able to capture the video, but I'm sure its probably already on youtube.

:animated_bouncy::animated_bouncy::animated_bouncy:

Okay, where's my fifty bucks??

And it was such a nice moment. I think we feedsters needed that for a little balance, hey?

p.s. Thanks for the pix, jessca4life - at least we have those!

Archived