Smooches

Katydidit

Young Love  

154 members have voted

1. 1. Will Eric get a kiss in HOH before the week is out?

• Yes
    • No

I think Worldpost nailed it. They really do like each other but they are too afraid of getting played by each other.

Jameka had Jess convinced last night that Eric might be playing her. She pointed out the phrase in Jess' letters from home that said "stay focused" and Jameka was sure they were talking about Eric. Jess really looked scared during the conversation.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I voted yes....but I think it will be just a quick one.

If he hasn't kissed her by now it'll not be one of

those mushie ones. JMO :pixiedust:

:hug: I think they do like each other, but I don't know

if its love... :love:

I hope so and I'd like to see them continue their relationship outside the house. I wonder how she will react to him being AP? Will she feel like he has lied and is not trustworthy, especially since he was great at making up sad childhood stories to fool people, or will she say it's not his fault since BB made him do it?

Man, is it really hard to believe that you know.. she might feel differently then everyone seeing as she actually has lived with the guy. It's astounding... I'm not bothering to go any farther..

She won't drop him, not for a little while, we all know why... :animated_rotfl:

I think that when the AP is revealed and she realizes that he was manipulating her HOH's nominations so that he could get more money(especially Dustin who she didn't really have anything against) she will probably be upset. If she makes it to the final 2 then she will probably get over it, but I do think it is highly doubtful that they will continue relationship after BB is over. She has had doubts about whether Eric was playing her, or if he has been himself the entire time, and when the AP is revealed it will look more like he was playing her.

Eric is going to have an excuse for every bad thing he did in the game.

No one will be mad at him when they see what he had to do.

But I do agree, Jess and him will not last after the show is over.

He'd be way over-achieving.

Eric is going to have an excuse for every bad thing he did in the game.

No one will be mad at him when they see what he had to do.

But I do agree, Jess and him will not last after the show is over.

He'd be way over-achieving.

Get out much? :animated_scratchchin:

"Long-tailed weasels mate in late summer, mostly from July through August."
:animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

I don't believe that women are as shallow as people often think. A lot of women will hook up with a guy because of his personality or because he makes her laugh and she enjoys spending time with him. [i know I've dated some 'toads' But I always liked them for reasons other than their looks.]

All that aside though, When it comes to Eric and Jess, I'm still not convinced. I still think they're in a mutual use relationship.

They're both playing each other.

And I agree, that boy isn't into girls. He's not effeminate, but my gaydar dinged loudly when I first saw him. :princess: He does seem to like to show off his schlong to the other boys too.

There's no accounting for the nakie jumping jacks though. :animated_scratchchin:

He said tonight that he was excited about Joe rubbing butter off him too... Jessica asked if he was kidding and he said absolutely not, I am serious...

He just can't run from her forever.

Ha it is the opposite Jess has turned her head everytime he got close .

Jess will kiss that rat that was used in the POV before RAT BOY !

He said tonight that he was excited about Joe rubbing butter off him too... Jessica asked if he was kidding and he said absolutely not, I am serious...
:animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

Rat boy also said he would have sex with Zach before Jen . I say he is gay and does not want to admit it to himself !

I kept trying to log out and not watch tonight, but I just couldn't get away.

They have come incredibly close tonight and they've almost done it more than once. They've talked about it and about doing it on camera tonight and you can tell that they're both nervous because they keep staring at the camera every time it almost happens.

Even if they don't kiss, there is definately some touching going on under the blankets.

Jess has copped a feel more than just tonight. I've seen her do it in the HT more than once. She gets very playful with her feet.

Archived