Rumor On Jen (link Inside)

Rod

I think Jen called him that because it's like calling him "Miss America," but he's a guy. Or she could have meant that he is America's choice. If someone called Dani America's choice or Miss America, no one would think anything of it.

A lot of rumors are coming over here from other boards. I have a hard time believing any of them without feeds to back them up. And, they can be taken out of context, as I believe Jen's comment was taken out of context.

Why would she think the names are coming from BB and not America after finding an envelope that says "America's Player" on it. And why would she then proceed to call him "Mr. America" for that reason?

i have a hard time believing anyone could keep that secret.

i would think she would have said something to eric at least. and the inside source??? BB doesnt allow anyone to live that breaks their code of silence. when have we ever heard of any leaks? ever?

I find it very hard to believe BB would make such a stupid, avoidable mistake. Why would they call Jen in the DR before Eric even leaves the DR? You have to buzz to get into the hallway to go to the DR, so they had to have known she was on her way in. I really don't believe they would do something as stupid as leaving his envelope sitting on the chair.

Don't know if the rumor is true or not...

But, I can definitly see a slip like that happening.

It'll be fun to see how Jen works Eric if it's true...... muuaaahhhhh

(Eric isn't liked by a lot of people - but, I think he's tried to do his best to preform the tasks.... AND...

hasn't been booted yet)

I dunno if the rumor is true but I can see how it could happen. Think of all the times they have accidentally let us hear them in the DR coaching the HG on what to say because somebody forgot to hit the feed blackout button. This would be just another OOPS 1002.gif

I doubt they would make a mistake like that. They have to buzz them into the DR, so it's not like Jen could have just walked in unless Eric was holding the door for her, and I doubt he would blow his cover like that. BB can go into the DR and get the card within a few seconds, so I doubt they would just leave it there.

I think this is a big load of BS.

If Jen is working with Boogie and Will, this is probably something started by them to make her look like a more valuable player than she really is.

The site that the first post links to also has a comment about how this year is the first year that the hg's have been told not to talk about their diary room entries, so there must be a reason. Not true---They've been told not to talk about DR sessions in the past.

Take this rumor with a handful of salt, in my opinion.

Take this rumor with a handful of salt, in my opinion.

For sure. This one is flying right up there with the Jefferson Airplane.

And somewhere there's a bet going down on who can pull the biggest BB sham on the viewers.

What DOES happen to all those big cards with instructions for Eric on them (plus names inside) right after Eric leaves the DR???

There is a hidden door in the DR that BB can use to access it. That's how they give them meds and stuff. There are also hidden doors in the HOH room, storage room, and backyard. There are probably even more.

I always thought there was somebody on the other side of the Diary Room... like that the houseguests could see and stuff.

No, they only hear a voice. The only people in the house besides the HGs are the cameramen in the walls.

so they are camera man which hg can see walking the house

so they are camera man which hg can see walking the house

There is a walkway behind every wall with a camera on tracks. The camera man wears black, and it's obviously dark.

All this is interesting, but Grodner has saved the best, and now it

Archived