Rumor On Jen (link Inside)

Rod

never knew that

I actually believe this. I thought the comment from Jen was odd when it happened. She also seems a little more confident lately....then again I believe in the gunman from the grassy knoll.

Jen made a strange comment during the live feeds when they were talking about fans voting. She said the AC voting each week is probally which houseguest do you want to be evicted each week. She said it in the kitchen with Zach, Dick, Dani, Jessica and Eric all there. I am starting to think she knows Eric's secert.

More likely, her handlers have let it slip that America is going to have more control this year. Others in the house have also made remarks about how maybe America will have a vote on the winner, and stuff like that. Several of them have said it. Probably, the handlers and CBS have told them to be as entertaining as possible, as you want America to love you and you never know when America will be voting!

Even with that statement, how does that come off as she knows something? Just playing devil's advocate. Or is she insinuating that somehow whoever America chooses is who is evicted.... If so, how? That to me would mean she thinks Dick, Dani, Eric, and whoever else that has been HOH is in on it? Or she thinks their votes aren't counting at all, which would be weird again since the votes seem to be fairly obvious each week as far as numbers. (amber clique vs. d&d clique)

Okay, if you read what I wrote I was referring to weeks past.............. weeks that Jen would have to base what she said off of to come to the conclusion that America is picking who to vote out. Again, assuming there's another reason she said what she did other than point blank knowing what is going on.

And with that said, my statement stands..... amber had jameka, dustin, eric, and jessica.

Archived