Ap Task #16

uvp

To which HouseGuest should Eric give the silent treatment?  

160 members have voted

1. 1. To which HouseGuest should Eric give the silent treatment?

• Amber
    • Dustin
    • Jessica
    • Daniele
    • Jameka
    • Zach
    • Dick
    • Jen

dustin would find it weird eric was ignoring him

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Producers need to start putting in the name they want and saying that's who America voted. We really have no way to verify whether the name is who got the majority vote anyway.

The AP concept isn't successful and the producers may even be regretting it. The producers will probably want to save face and finish the season out (as long as Eric is in the house), but in the meantime they can manipulate the remainder of the game however they choose -- and America will never know otherwise.

And when did "America's Player" become "Let's screw America's Player"? No wonder Eric doesn't try hard to complete these tasks.

As to the first part of the post, it became that when America's Player became America's Scumbag, for me anyway.

And I think this is a chicken before the egg thing. Eric is the one who decided not to work for America first. That's why he's in the predicament he's in. He did what he wanted even though we knew what was best for him. If he would have followed his AP request the right way, he would have never exposed his lies.

dustin his best bud would be upset also

Getting Nick out was truly what was in Eric's best interest that week. Nick would have always been a vote for D/D.

But, he knew that America was going to say Kail. We had said the same the week before that. So WHY would he campaign so hard for Nick to go, knowing he would have to vote to evict Kail? He was campaigning hard for Nick to go before he even got his instructions. Prior to that, he was not committing a vote whatsoever to the other HG. He is the one who put the spotlight on his own vote. He got away with one phantom vote, so he got arrogant and thought he could pull it off again.

JESSICA fo sho!!!! this will show her that he's full of s*it...remember he already told her she's the he's taking to the finals. also, he won't be able to talk jessica out of NOT putting up dustin in place of danielle. THEN, we'll force him to vote out dustin with jen, danielle, and zack...BRILLIANT!!! mwahahahahahaaha.

I really don't think it matters at this point. Eric gets to play the game just like the rest of them. Yes, he still has to contend with the AP tasks which are ridiculous -- and as I said earlier the producers are probably aware that the whole AP concept is a wash. Eric's strategy is just that, a strategy. So what if he thumbed his nose at the audience? He's playing for a half million dollars -- which he probably figures is more enticing and more important than what America says.

Why, then, did he agree to be AP? He probably had no other choice. Plus, he probably did not anticipate the audience choosing people that were not in his best interest to pick.

Doesn't Eric 'going his own way' defeat the entire purpose of having an America's Player?

Everyone seems to think America made the wrong choice by directing Eric to try to get Kail evicted instead of Nick. I don't see it that way. Nick was no threat to Eric at all. Nick wasn't a threat to anyone as he was so wrapped up in Danielle, he hardly knew there was a game going on. Nick was the safer bet. Eric decided at this point to go his own way, ignoring America, so his bad luck was brought on by himself.

Good luck (not) to America's Non-Player.

Look, I think Eric is pure scum, and I can't stand anything about him.

I thought I'd preface with that, because what I am about to say concerns not Eric, but his role as A.P.

I think it's ridiculous to give him the task of ignoring Jessica, because we know he can't do that, so he'll just give it a feeble try.

Give him Amber--that will still be hard and interesting to watch, but doable.

God, I cringe whenever CBS announces it's new "task" that they want us to give him. The tasks are ridiculous.

They must think we're as lame-brained as the HG's...

I totally agree. We need Eric to talk to Jess right now so that he can "help" her get Dustin out.

Eric has never even voted, he just holds up the card. I see no reason for that to change, since "Eric is working for you America". No we will vote out Dustin and he will stand by helpless.

I sent 20 votes to Amber, so far, 3 more computers available.

OK I've been thinking... Maybe we should vote Dustin and maybe Eric could come up with another lie to tell Jessica about some sort of fight they had and that's why Dustin should replace Daniele... What do ya'll think?

I think it's a good idea, I almost went with Dustin, but I haven't been able to log in to the board all day, and was trying to figure out what would do the most damage to the alliance. I just want Dustbin gone if possible.

eric wont do it.. and if he does.... he will only do it for like 20 or 30 minutes. or he will give whoever it is the silent treatment for 6 hours (while eric sleeps)

he didnt do the last few tasks, so why would he start now? he is suppose to give it a meaningful go.... the last few weeks the only tasks he has done are the thursday votes and thats because he has no choice. (but he gets no credit for it unless that person is voted out)

has anyone told him that america is not liking him much?

Archived