Ap Task #16

uvp

To which HouseGuest should Eric give the silent treatment?  

160 members have voted

1. 1. To which HouseGuest should Eric give the silent treatment?

• Amber
    • Dustin
    • Jessica
    • Daniele
    • Jameka
    • Zach
    • Dick
    • Jen

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yadayadayada says

Dick has spoken about doing rape like acts to multiple houseguests. Why wouldnt Eric wonder if he would stop with Dani?

That us just wrong. For anyone to say. :lipsrsealed2:

oh...felonious monk...that was beautiful and i thank you...i'm clapping like jameka right now... you explained my feelings exactly! i've been trying to articulate how i felt, but i felt like amber...didn't understand the words! excellent post.

Dick was talking like making someone his bitch like the HBO show OZ used as symbolic and I admit it was crude and vulgar . But Eric was being dead serious about Dick having sex with his daughter he was not ranting and raving like Dick making outrageous statements that the sane contestants knew Dick would never act upon.

Is anyone saying its okay for Dick to talk like that? NO the are not. I'm sick of this defense people have for Eric to say if Dick can say it, so can he. Show me once where anyones said they support and agree with all of Dick's crude and perverse comments to people. You can't, at least not one without someone jesting about it.

Am I the only one that remembers the phrase, 2 wrongs dont make a right? Apparently Eric supporters never have.

Like I said Dick was not serious he would never rape . He was talking like they did on OZ and how some cops talk like on cop shows. The difference is Eric really meant Dick had sex with his daughter he was not just spouting BS to intimidate.

I do not condone Dick using that way to browbeat and threaten but for Eric to make up a lie that can destroy two lives realistically is far worse.

Thanks Orien thats the scary thing. I cant tell you in how many threads I see rationalizations that dick is dick so thats ok but how dare another HG do anything similar. Started with Jen and Kail. Then went to Dustin and Eric. Now Amber and Jameka. Dick can do anything. If Dick robs a bank its the banks fault.

Amazing how Dick is always in fights with almost every single HG and its always the other guys fault

Hello??

Knock knock??

I keep checking up at the top, but yup, this is the Eric thread.

Aside from the fact that anyone can go next door to the Dick thread to talk about him, WHY do we have these continuous and IDENTICAL conversations that go something like this:

--If Dick can get away with such and such, why can't Eric?

Isn't it possible to discuss ERIC here, in a thread designed for discussing him, on his own merits (or lack thereof)??

Are people who support Eric so unsure of their convictions that the only way they can discuss him is to compare his actions with Dick's, and see whose are worse???

I would rather be called a bitch and be called a C*** than to ever be accused of having sex with any of my kids or being married to one of my kids or of anything sexual with my kids.

That being said, of course what Dick says is not ok. I just think that being accused of being sexual with one of my kids is MUCH worse in my opinion than being called the C word or a Bitch.

it's NOT ok with me if dick does it...at all. i was talking about eric. i don't condone dick's behavior at all...and no excuses...and i'd be surprised if anyone really did. i still do like aspects of dick. i see him as a DEEPLY flawed person who would be fun to party with, and deeply loves his children AND has deep regret and shame about what he's done. and doesn't know how to deal with any of it.

Here is a short video I found on youtube, Eric talks to us in the SR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoYLiEmZ7bc

What kind of fantasy world does this twit live in????????? All that sniveling over how spending the night with Jess would have been "beneficial" in more than one way. Give me a break!!!!!!!!! He couldn't really think that............UGH, I can't even type it!

I just watched the video and he wasn't sniveling... he was laughing because he was making a joke! As for being "beneficial" --- it would have been beneficial for Eric to have Jess' ear all night so that he could convince her to put up Dustin and plant seeds to evict him like "America" asked him to do! He added at "in more way than one" at the end as a joke.. just like how Jess and Eric always joke about getting married etc. etc. He's not delusional - he knows that him and Jess wouldn't do anything besides talk game and flirt. Amber may not realize that she's being taped 24/7 but Eric is fully aware and wouldn't do that.

Ranj,

Apparently yada and other Eric fans like him/her think if we hate Eric then we support Dicks behavior. Yea, I know, I don't get it either.

For the record I dont care for either of them much, they both make me sick in different ways.

Volz there are the dick supporters all over the board including in this thread rationalizing his daily actions and comments. Somebody is saying he was saying them like they do on the tv show oz. Well on the TV show OZ they actually do those gross actions so whats the difference in that rationalization?

Archived