Ap Task #16

uvp

To which HouseGuest should Eric give the silent treatment?  

160 members have voted

1. 1. To which HouseGuest should Eric give the silent treatment?

• Amber
    • Dustin
    • Jessica
    • Daniele
    • Jameka
    • Zach
    • Dick
    • Jen

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to Eric late last night when he was talking to Jessica he said he wasn't feeling well and thinks he is just going to sleep all day. He said he thinks it was something he ate. So for all of those rooting Eric on, pretending to be sick will be his way of giving whoever we choose to give the silent treatment. I don't think he should get credit for that one.

I hope America picks Erik as replacement, (but not going to happen).

I hope he accomplishes every task that America doesn't screw him out of.

and

I see by the threads I am in the minority? But, I am allowed to be. That's what makes the world go around ..... Sure it makes me a little sad sSa_nope.gif

but I can deal with it. :animated_bouncy::animated_bouncy:

According to Eric late last night when he was talking to Jessica he said he wasn't feeling well and thinks he is just going to sleep all day. He said he thinks it was something he ate. So for all of those rooting Eric on, pretending to be sick will be his way of giving whoever we choose to give the silent treatment. I don't think he should get credit for that one.
He sure as :censored: better not!!!

As I said early in this thread, he better come up with a good way to accomplish the task with what America has done to him...if he can succeed with the weight of that...more power to him... :animated_bouncy:

Now if only could get rest of HG to ignore each other....fun fun fun

Seems Eric has been spending the morning in bed. I've only caught bits and pieces of conversation because I'm at work and can't listen like I would be at home... He's said "they" have told him to stay and bed and not talk to anyone... I'm thinking he was told his next mission and that he has to give Jessica the cold shoulder.... Seems Jessica is all upset about it.. And is totally confused..

Anyone else have any insight???

I'm pretty sure America told him to give Jessica the cold shoulder, but if he isn't talking to anyone, maybe he thinks it would be smarter for him to ignore everyone than just to single out Jessica. Atleast this way they'll just think he's having a bad day.

i dont think he is really sick, jessica started talking to him, and he said he felt like he had the flu and went down stairs were he said "Sorry Big brother, i got out as fast as i can" or something like that. i read it on the front page.

Good luck with HOH Daniele!

King, the assignment was to give the silent treatment to Jessica...he's doing that. The assignment wasn't to be mean or try to hurt her feelings.

King, the assignment was to give the silent treatment to Jessica...he's doing that.

To me pretending to be sick and lying in bed avoiding everyone does not fulfill this task..

I give him a failing grade...

I'm still convinced the "fall out" between Danile and Dick had to do with Dick sleeping/ hitting on her friends...

That's what "bar managers" do, they sleep with waitresses half their age...

Have a theory with the whole 2 hr DR session Eric had before starting the task.

He went in to find the task and was shocked America picked Jess. He then has a breakdown asking BB why America keeps picking things that work against him. They tell him that it is because he makes America think they should work for him and he's half assing many of the other tasks. It's a long conversation and they give Eric numerous examples. They tell him if he wants America picking things that are better for him, maybe stop pissing them off and adjust his strategy to what tasks are given. So thats why going full on the silent treatment task, wanting to win us back (this is speculation though)

It is smart the way he's handling this one, playing sick. If he was doing ADL's and ignored, he'd be in trouble.

More educated speculation on it all, Eric starts to do the job the way we want. He's picked up America doesn't like the Nerd Herd 2 due to tasks against them, so he decides to break away. He secretly let Zach and Jen know he'll be voting for Dustin, to keep them from being strongarmed by NH2 to vote with the majority (which will happen.) He must understand that America will probably make him vote for Dustin to leave, given the last task. He does this, and it doesn't happen, he'll still have that phantom vote and he wont be able to hide it any longer. If Dustin is gone without dealing with Jen/Zach, then he's still in poor favor with them, and now NH2 hates him too. Best move side with them, and make it a secret. This move could gain him some favor with America, and then they shift somewhat with him to not screw him over as much.

This would be the best move for him if he wants to stay in the house longer. If Dustin is gone, NH2 sinking ship anyway. Amber sucks at comps, Jameka can't play HOH 3 more times, Jess is outgoing HOH, and he doesn't want to win HOH currently.

Another good move for him would be have Jess put him up as the pawn so America can't alter his vote. This move would keep NH2 5 strong, and his phantom vote against them would be nullified. But he's a chicken so he wouldn't want to risk nomination, plus, his current task has him giving Jess the silent treatment. I wonder if America thought out this plan, so to keep it from happening, they made him give Jess the silent treatment. If so, great thinking America!

Wonder how he'll handle it if she comes to him to talk? Maybe a fainting spell?

I'm still convinced the "fall out" between Danile and Dick had to do with Dick sleeping/ hitting on her friends...
She did say something about it being awkward cause her friends thought he was hot.

Archived