Ap Task #16

uvp

To which HouseGuest should Eric give the silent treatment?  

160 members have voted

1. 1. To which HouseGuest should Eric give the silent treatment?

• Amber
    • Dustin
    • Jessica
    • Daniele
    • Jameka
    • Zach
    • Dick
    • Jen

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sSc_hiding.gif Just pokin' my nose in to say, if I was Eric, I would definitely by now figured out that America seems hell bend on screwing me (which they do) so what I would do is either:

1. Tell everyone since they say his verbal manipulation was the reason for Nick being evicted prior to voting, I am not going to talk to anyone from that point on till after the eviction is done. Or:

2. Tell all I have laryngitis and can't speak per BB doctors orders till after eviction.

All the while taking up reading the Bible to pass the time, keeping my nose buried in the book to avoid eye contact with anyone.

I don't dislike Eric and think that what people want to purposely do to him is unfair game play and puts him at a disadvantage. If we are able to screw his game, we should be able to screw with all of them. He is not my choice to win, but I don't find him someone to dislike. Infact, I don't hate anyone of the hg's. I may not agree with some of their actions or verbulizations, but hate? How can I hate someone who is just a character on TV for my entertainment? With that being said.........sSc_escape.gif

What I don't understand is how everyone is choosing how to vote based on what would be most fun or entertaining. Eric is also in this to win $500,000. Sure, he agreed to be AP, but once they pitched the concept to him, it was too late. I am sure it was a do-or-die situation--you either do it and you're in, or don't do it and you're out. If Eric knew about the twist, but didn't agree to it, he would suspect someone else in the game was really the AP, thus skewing the results.

Ok, so Eric REALLY wanted to be on BB, he seems to be trained in stage acting, and he thinks he might have a chance. He figured it would be an ALLIANCE between America and him, as he's said on the show. He thought we would be working WITH him to HELP him. Where America went wrong is where we started thinking of AP like it was a popularity contest or a game to screw with Eric. We forgot that we were SUPPOSED to be trying to further him in the game with our extra insight.

So, yeah, Eric screwed us over, but he didn't have much choice. At some point he had to stop being a floater and hook up with someone. What he didn't see (in enough time) was that the LNC would go for Nick over Kail. Yeah, he committed to a vote before he knew how America felt, and he got screwed by it. But as someone else said, he gets America's opinion too late to be of any use. By the time he knows what America feels, he's already been taking for days with people about what to do. What's he supposed to say? "Um, I'm not sure who I would put up. Get back to me on Friday?" "Um, I'm not sure who should go home. Get back with me on Wednesday?" Wouldn't that look suspicious and wishy-washy? He'd get voted out just for that.

Ok, had to get that out. Sorry. :lookaround: All of that is said about the AP concept. I think it's an impossible position to be in, personally. Now, about Eric, I have heard a lot of things I don't like. He's not my favorite, and if I had to choose AP, he probably wouldn't be it. Just so you don't think I'm an Eric lover.

I voted for Danielle. I am actually trying to keep Eric in the game. :shocking: Sure, it wouldn't be shocking, but it might get Danielle thinking that they have something cooking and get her to plot some counter-moves and thus mess them up.

I dunno, I just don't feel good about PURPOSELY screwing with someone's chance to win a game, even if I don't like the guy.

Eric is also in this to win $500,000. Sure, he agreed to be AP, but once they pitched the concept to him, it was too late.
'

I don't get why people even think Eric thinks he is going to make it to the end... He knows, and so does BB and CBS that he isn't going to win this game... That's why he didn't get offered a million if he won... They are paying him for every 5 task's he completes...

Eric is there to do what we tell him to do, not win...

I also don't believe they told him if you don't do this you can't ever be on BB... They may have said you can't be in the house this year, but you can apply again...

I first thought of Amber, because she will cry--but then she cries over anything so big deal. Then Jessica, because that would be so weird. But I have finally decided Dustin. Eric needs to be available to persuade Jessica to put Dustin up i place of Daniele. Even still, our AP will not give it his all anyway. I want Dustin to go home this week!!! The look on his face would be priceless!! That would be the single best moment in BB history!!!!!!!!!!!

It may be a lousy deal for Eric, but after the first week it became pretty clear that America doesn't like him. It might not be fair that America is screwing with his game, but he had to know before the game began that we wouldn't always vote the way he wanted. I really am indifferent to the twist at this point and even BB must be since they don't always tell us if Eric has completed his latest task. If they don't care why should I?

Eric is there to do what we tell him to do, not win...

Why in the world is he not entitled to play this game to win?

Are you basing this on some fact -- for example, is this what the producer(s) have gone on record as saying? That Eric knows he is not there to win the game?

If so, then this would really change my perception of AP. Up to this point, I have believed that Eric was there to compete just like the rest of them. However, if what you're saying is true and is based on some factual information, then I would be interested to know that because as I said it would really change my perception of AP.

So far, though, based on the way Eric has been playing the game, it seems pretty clear to me that he is using strategy that would help him to get farther (others may disagree -- I'm just saying that Eric HIMSELF seems to think that his moves are in his best interest).

Nope, it's my opinion...

If they thought for one second that Eric could make it they would have done as they have done with every other twist and told him if he could make it to the end he would win a million...

Once again this is my OPINION...

Great post on previous page from swtogirl. My guess is Eric's gonna get screwed and America's gonna vote for him to give Jessica the silent treatment. I have to wonder how he will tell her who the replacement nominee (if there is one) should be if he can't speak to her.

If Eric was actually a player that the majority of America could like, he wouldn't be getting assigned tasks that are so far from his own agenda. Instead, he's a repugnant little weasel, and I love voting for him to do the opposite of what he wants to do.

I hope eric half heartedly trys the silent treatment if its Jess. I would laugh my butt off, because there are some of us who want eric in the game and continue his alliance. He's getting screwed by all the "DICK love" and I believe he is on to you guys. Go ahead, vote Jess, it won't work!!! GO ERIC !! My vote is for daniele, who wants to talk to her anyway?? :outfitted_pirate:

I have to wonder how he will tell her who the replacement nominee (if there is one) should be if he can't speak to her.

If you read the live feed update page, I think that's what he was doing last night. He kept trying to convince Jess to keep Dustin as the pawn. (If that's the case, I think he earned his money for that task since he was sweating bullets to get Dustin nominated).

I think he found out late last night and wanted to get his point across before he had to ignore her.

Why in the world is he not entitled to play this game to win?

Are you basing this on some fact -- for example, is this what the producer(s) have gone on record as saying? That Eric knows he is not there to win the game?

He

I wanted Eric in the game until he started trying to tell us how to play the game. When he said I thought you guys would catch on to what I was trying to do with Nick, but I see you are not. HAD he waited for our command and voted to nominate Jen or Kail whichever it was that week, then he would be still liked by everyone. HE messed up with the whole Nick thing. Nick was not his biggest competition in that house. I have lost all respect for Amber and Jameka and Dustin....YUCK!!!!!! I am now liking Daniele, Jen, Jessica and Dick....although he will be gone. GO DANIELE!!!!!!!

Archived