America's Player

laladoopiedu

America's Player  

143 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want Eric to get nominated?

• Amber
    • Daniele
    • Dick
    • Jameka
    • Jen
    • Zach
    • Dustin

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it doesnt matter who it is, if its not zach, dick, daniele, or jenn, he will bring it up 1 time, and forget about it... gosh, he is such a freaking scumbag.

I HATE ERIC..

ok, i need to start sending good vibes to daniele a week early this week

GOOD LUCK WITH POV AND HOH NEXT WEEK DANIELE AND DICK!

You all may be like "i hate dick and Daniele" This show would suck without all the confrontation dick brings to the table. Remeber why people liked BB6? There was drama, Dick = Drama, Drama = good TV/feeds. Every good blowup this season Dick has had his hand in and helps ratings.

Sorry, Dustin is IN in my book. If Dick doesn;t go up and out this week, then they all deserve to lose to him.

Currently have 15 people who have voted 10 times by computer to get rid of Dick

God, I am gonna be saying that phrase alot this week and I hate it

:party_smilie::party_smilie::party_smilie:

Dep

Voted for dick, if you guys wanna try and screw eric up, go ahead. it will be just like the kail/nick week again. there is no way in hell he would even try to push dustin. may bring him up in a scenario, but it getting dustion out won't happen.

Voted for dick, if you guys wanna try and screw eric up, go ahead. it will be just like the kail/nick week again. there is no way in hell he would even try to push dustin. may bring him up in a scenario, but it getting dustion out won't happen.
so what, eric has been an big @@@ this week so I know that a lot of people wouldn't mind if american player is evicted. if he doesn't push then he not doing his job since he is suposed to be american player.

I wonder if cbs didn't show on tv or didn't even give it to eric since it was not the results bb wanted. Cbs doesn't want us to mess up the twist, but who cares anymore after the way he acted this week.

i think we should start taking money away from him at this point
that is a very good plan. it may be evil but he deserves to know how american really feels.

I like Dustin! I am so happy that everything turned out the way that it did. I am glad that Eric stayed and I really would love to see d and d up on the block!! I am just hoping that Jen will see the light and realize that everytime she walks away from Dick and Daniele they start saying mean and hateful things to her even thought both of them have been so mean to her. I want DICK evicted this week!!!!!!!!

NOMINATE DICK AND DANIELE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :party_smilie:

yhea cause dustin and amber and jameka are awsome so lets root for them :rolleyes: lets help eric too since he really cares about our input :rolleyes:

jameka is such a weak person she needs to attack dani and danis grandma who isn't even in the game, and amber is crazy nuff said then there is dustin i didn't like joe at first but now i see why he called dustin out, because dustin is just the type of person to give you gonorrhea and then lie about it and eric... well he's just lying scum

they make me wish i was watching the original nerd heard......... at least those people had some good intentions

o and jessica really needs a brain of her own, if she would only think for herself for once she would make it far in the game

I voted for Dustin here and since I have a cookie blocker.....I don't know how many times I voted

for Dustin there on CBS, the longer this season has gone on the more I can't stand any of those people....

Yes, its a game.....Dustin talked Amber into voting for Kail so her daughter wouldn't die promising he'll

vote for Eric. I hope Eric wins (I don't like Eric) because......I want to see those STUPID people's

faces when they see that they were taken in.........the joke will be on them! :animated_rotfl:

I voted all 10 times for Dustin, even though I know Eric won't really try.

Even though we know he could do it if he wanted to look how he convinced

most of them dummies to keep HIM, so we know he can talk people into stuff

if he really wants to.

But I hope that if he even throws Dustins name out there it will make the others

wonder about it. But probably not they are all to stupid.

Eric, if forced, will do like he has done in the past, give some lip service for the camera, but never really try to get anyone out who he perceives as an ali.

Archived