America's Player

laladoopiedu

America's Player  

143 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want Eric to get nominated?

• Amber
    • Daniele
    • Dick
    • Jameka
    • Jen
    • Zach
    • Dustin

I THINK IT MIGHT BE AMBER OR DUSTIN. ER IS TALKING TO JESS RIGHT NOW ABOUT THEM & THEIR GAME PLAY, THINGS THAT KAIL TOLD ER BEFORE SHE WAS EVICTED. HE SAID "MAYBE" NOT FOR THIS WEEK BUT TO CONSIDER FOR THE FUTURE & AMBER IS NOT GOOD AT THIS GAME. HE IS HOPING HE CAN TRUST JESS & HOPES HE CAN TRUST HER NOT TO SAY ANYTHING!

LOTS OF AMBER BASHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT MIGHT BE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eric seems to be pushing for Dustin though. Ragging on him with the same terms Dick used earlier. What is this idiot thinking? He should simply suggest they use him as the pawn and accomplish the task the easy way...which Dustin volunteered for in the hot tub earlier, not bashing the guy so Jessica puts him up maliciously. Jessica isn't the type to do that (especially considering Dustin is in the alliance), but dumbass Eric thinks she will just because he said so? The guy lost his mind.

I agree that Eric is now doing his own thing. His last challenge was to "butter-up" one of the HGs and I am pretty sure America voted "Dick". He chose not to do the task. CBS "conveniently" forgot to air the failure to do that task. A financial loss for him, but possibly a strategically good one. If he had woo-ed Dick, the Freakin'Four would have tossed him to the wolves. I think, based on CBS's website, that Dustin got the most votes for who he will go after. I think he is making his own decisions. You can tell by his attitude lately that he's had it with being AP.

Why would CBS take money away from him? He earns $ by completing tasks, don't complete them, don't earn $.

Has Eric earned his first ten thousand? if so, I think CBS should give him the option to stop AP. I mean we almost lost him to eviction and some people wouldn't have cared if he had been, so we don't really need AP anymore.

My 2 cents on the Fab Five finding out he's AP? I don't think they'll be mad, in fact I think they'll be like ''Ooooooh, that makes sense''. I mean he literally can't tell and when they realize that I think they'll be forgiving.

I do agree that if Dustin is the highest vote getter or any member of E's alliance than he should try to get them up as a pawn. Think Eric, think! Last night I had to call everyone I know (non BB fans) to make them vote for Dick...I played the I am in the hospital and have no access to a computer card. For the first time all season I voted way more than ten times, lol, and it still probably did no good.

I voted for Dustin. I know Dustin won't go up on the block, but maybe Eric will get the message that he's messing with OUR game. I'm more interested in the voting. If Jess puts up Dick & Dani, and one comes off with Veto, I'm going to vote like crazy to have Eric vote for whomever the replacement is, instead of D or D. It won't change who's evicted, but there will again be a rogue vote cast by Eric.

Sounds like Dustin may go on the block. Seems like he offered to go up against Dick. I don't know how serious he was, or how others took it. But I do know that Eric was upstairs with Jess last night talking trash about both Dustin and Amber, and if really sounded like AP was either of them.

:sherlockani: I think last week Eric was told during the two hour DR, what and how to say things to the HGs that he talked to and in what order. They did not want Eric to go home. I also think they suggested that he listen to AC because "we" have more info about people than he does. (Unless CBS, tells him what other HGs are saying). The reason they have the AP this year was so that "America" would have a voice and choice. We have technology to rewind and compare statements, he does not. We are suppose to be helping him get to the end. (No we don't get any money) We have a reason for sending Dustin on the block, otherwise we would be voting to nominate himself. Then what would happen?

I think he can sway Jessica into putting up Dustin with Dick. He can ask her and tell her that before and after he was on the block, Dustin was working Jessica, Amber and Jameka, to keep Eric, and then worked on them to evict, and then changed them back to keep Eric and keep it quite. Eric needs to convience her to put Dustin up, with him thinking he is a pawn to insure that Dick goes home, (Dustin stated that he would go up, to insure it was a landslide to evict Dick) It would mean that they would have an extra POV player on their side. When it gets down to the final five Dustin has Jameka and Amber to vote his way all the way to the end. Eric knows that we will tell him each week who to nominate and evict, he should be taking this information and reviewing things and taking advantage of this information.

I know that it might not seem like a good plan, but Eric's votes are our votes, so it doesn't matter how he actually plays the game, except dumbass things. I think that the producers told Eric that it was really close this week for him to leave, they had to really work the DR's to get him to stay before and after Amber's blow up. Try to listen to AC more and know that if he had really worked to evict Kail week three and/or four, this week would not have happened like it did.

(Just a side note: what made Amber go off on Eric at that time on that day. It could have happened on Wednesday later in the evening or even Thursday morning or not at all. IMO, CBS said something to Amber in the DR to be able to make it happen when it did, they knew Dustin had already told Amber that he would vote against Eric and Jessica was on the fence.)

I'm going to vote like crazy to have Eric vote for whomever the replacement is, instead of D or D. It won't change who's evicted, but there will again be a rogue vote cast by Eric.

wait, you might have something. lets say it is dustin america voted for. so she puts up dustin as a pawn, and dick. well daniele wins POV and saves dick and jenn goes up.

so then we have jenn v. dustin. america votes to evict dustin.

votes for dustin:

Dick-daniele-zach-eric

votes for jenn

amber-jameka.

YAH! we have hope for the donatos!

Good luck with POV and HOH daniele!

king..would they be stupid enough to only put up Dick or Dani with Dustin as a pawn? They don't need a pawn, they only need to get out one of them.

Ahhh...there is hope, and how ironic it will be if the hope comes from America's Player.

We are suppose to be helping him get to the end.

No, he is supposed to be helping us get to the end...

He is America's Player... And he sucks at it... Go hard or go home...

He truely does suck at being America's Player. His pitches to get people nominated are weak at best. He lucked out three weeks in a row because Jen and Kail were going up no matter what.

I'm so happy America hates Dustin and his fruit flies. Eric will be framed again and then be voted out. Woo!

No, he is supposed to be helping us get to the end...

Well, America isn't smart about the game, they mainly care about their favorite personality winning the game. Also, Eric's there to win the game and the money so sometimes you gotta do it on your own a little. As far as I'm concerned he's done a pretty good job considering the obstacles of being America's Player. As far as I know there has only been the task of keeping Nick that he didn't attempt. Give him a break.

Sorry if this has been posted already, but why the heck didn't we get to see Eric attempt his task of flattering someone from this week? Not that I really cared all that much about the stupid task, but I would be intrigued to see it.... and to see if CBS even assigned the task to him.

Oh, and to all those who say we are messing up Eric's game, the point of America's CHOICE is that it is our choice who we want nominated. Before, I did keep Eric's interest in mind and would go more for the person I could see getting nominated rather than someone else, but now I really want Dustin gone, and I'm not going to put Eric's interests first until he puts America's first. It's his job; he needs to start doing it right.

I vote to evict DUSTIN.

P.S. Joe must be loving this.

What's the deal with the Handler's in the DR telling Amber not to vote out Eric and they did the same thing to Jen?

We can get Eric to nominate someone and then have the votes swayed by the handlers...so he can feel safe.

I want Dustin out, then it won't be boring. Dustin is a Dirtbag.

I think there is a perception problem with some peoples view of AP. Some see the whole deal as we should play how Eric would want to do so. They think we are working for Eric. The other side, which includes myself, see it as he should be working for us. And since he's done such a piss poor job of that lately, many of that group think should screw him over since we have a bit of control over the matter. The phrase is, Eric is working for you America, not You are working for Eric.

I think there is a perception problem with some peoples view of AP. Some see the whole deal as we should play how Eric would want to do so. They think we are working for Eric. The other side, which includes myself, see it as he should be working for us. And since he's done such a piss poor job of that lately, many of that group think should screw him over since we have a bit of control over the matter. The phrase is, Eric is working for you America, not You are working for Eric.

I'm kicking myself for continuously discussing this subject. I think we should vote in Eric's best interest, not b/c I think we are working for him... I get the fact that he is our player and that people think he should do what we tell him too, but I see it more as a team thing. The point is to see how far America can get with Eric. It was in no way his best interest to keep Nick and America wasn't helping him/us along in the game by voting to keep Nick just b/c they liked his charm and relationship with Daniele (which I liked as well, plus he wasn't bad to look at). I think he's done a pretty good job thus far.

The point is to see how far America can get with Eric.

I don't see that that was every the point... If it were then I think they would have offered him a mil if he won the game... The point to the whole AP thing ( in my opinion ) was for us to have a say in the game... A chance for us to interact with the game... Not to try and win the game for Eric...

Archived