America's Player

laladoopiedu

America's Player  

143 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want Eric to get nominated?

• Amber
    • Daniele
    • Dick
    • Jameka
    • Jen
    • Zach
    • Dustin

See, perception effect I stated in full effect. You see the comment of see how far America and Eric can get as the predominant comment, the people on the other side of the matter see the America is playing for you as more of a determining issue.

I turned on Eric when he wouldn't man up about the votes and was casting all this blame on the others. Yes, could be strategy, but I think it was more initially him being a total pansy about wanting to tell the truth about the voting and then he tried to turn it into strategy later.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My biggest issue with the so-called America's Player twist is that they have text voting which costs people money. We vote to decide what WE want Eric to do. Some of those votes cost money, and then...he does whatever he wants anyway? If the voting was free, and Julie Chen told us to go online and vote to see if we could get Eric to listen to us, then I'd have no problem with him following his own agenda. The way CBS presented this is that we vote, and "our" player does what we ask him to do, and he gets paid for it. He gets paid money the other HG's do not know about. True that he doesn't get paid when he doesn't complete a task, but we've already paid to vote on that task.

I'm curious to see what happens going forward when his rogue votes are going to be harder to pin on other people, and his campaigning to get certain people on the block or evicted goes against what he wants. Can CBS continue to take our money if he continues to make halfhearted attempts to complete the taskes or blows us off completely? In the end, if he can win the 500K, he won't care about the AP money, but a lot of people will have paid to vote.

I voted 10 times for Dustin last night! And I'm pretty sure he was AC just by the way Eric was joking about putting him up. Too bad Eric only does the tasks he wants! He stopped playing for America about 3 weeks ago and I'll be damned if I'm gonna make it easy on him to win more money!!!!

And someone asked about the one last week about whose butt Eric was supposed to kiss for a vote... I'm pretty sure that was Dick and of course, he never did it. (this was based on a conversation that eric had with dustin, telling him that he was gonna go suck up to dick just to piss him off)

and theres a third group that just wants the twist to keep going on. i like asserting some form of power or whatever, but not at the expense of having a scumbag i despise :P

i just wish Eric would accidently win HOH, so as we can tell him who to nominate now and screw him totally up :P I wonder if Julie Chen didnt screw up yesterday if we would have seen Jen vs. Eric in final pairing. How priceless would the look on his face be. On one hand, if Jen wins, he would get nominated. On the other hand, he wins, he knows America determines nominations.

Thats why he was so happy for Jess, can tell her what to do. He's also probably blowing alot of smoke POV wise, as in wanting to play and win. Again, how great would it be if Jess nominates Dick and someone other than Dani as wanting to backdoor one of D&D, Eric wins POV, and America tells him to use it on Dick, lol.

Another bad thing about this AP thing is apparently its put all America's Choice stuff on the backburner. Some of the best moments are when the Nerd Herd like groups think America loves them, and the something America's Choice wise happens to show them the truth. This Nerd Herd part 2 group needs that wake up call soooooo bad.

Archived